Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ericajean Posts: 4, Reputation: 2

Apr 9, 2007, 12:08 PM
    80's-90's Navy Movie
    I believe it is about the Navy Seals, but I am not sure. I can't remember anything, A women with long blonde hair lives in a beach house, has an officer husband who is not there and she has an affair with a younger navy guy who I think is a navy seal recruit. They have played it on the USA Network a lot. I am normally so good at movie stuff but this one has me at a dead end. I love this movie and I so want to see it again. It has been years since I have seen it. Anyone out there know.. Help
    ericajean Posts: 4, Reputation: 2

Apr 9, 2007, 01:59 PM
    Her husband is the instructor for the navy seals, someone else just told me. They have seen it too but can't remember the name of the movie.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Help w/ an 80's/90's animated movie! [ 12 Answers ]

I saw this movie when I was really young and I don't remember a lot but what I do remember is pretty vivid. All I remember is two cartoon character animals that were brother and sister going into a dark, creepy carnival tent, and I think the ring master wanted to separate them for something. I...

Late 80's movie or early 90's movie [ 2 Answers ]

I remember this movie where there is this girl who has long red hair and she lives with her mom and grandpa and she want to trade places with the rich popular girl. And they do switch.. I can't remember the name of the movie can anyone help me??

Animated movie maybe 80's or 90's [ 2 Answers ]

I saw this movie in first grade it was a kind of a Romeo and Juliet story where a fire Sprite or fairy falls in love with a water sprite my memory is very fuzzy on the details. The Fairies where were ruled by by a goddess of fire and charged the duty of protecting a flame. A fairy is chosen when...

View more questions Search