Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jenna102 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 19, 2015, 10:28 PM
    Anyone regret?
    Hi has anyone regret not ending a relationship sooner? Why did you regret it what went wrong? What happened? Did you end it? I always wondered why we stick with it when we know we should end it.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jan 19, 2015, 10:50 PM
    We will always have a regret when love fails. We may regret staying too long. Regret leaving to early and wondering if it may have worked. We regret not trying to start one, and letting someone walk out of our lives. We regret saying something to a person who did not have those feelings and losing a friendship.

Life is not the regret but how we continue on and learn from it.
    CravenMorhead Posts: 4,532, Reputation: 1065
    Adult Sexuality Expert

Jan 20, 2015, 08:59 AM
    IT is the hope of it getting better and having it all change for the better. It is the hope that things can be fixed and that the relationship can go back to the way it was. It often can't. There are several relationships I wish I would have aborted sooner, but the way I figure it if I changed what had happened then I wouldn't be the person I am now and I wouldn't be where I am now. I am in a good place.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jan 20, 2015, 09:10 AM
    I regretted all my mistakes, and am sure I will make more, but who dwells on them when you KNOW you have a chance to do better later, when you are ready. I never dwell on woulda, shoulda, coulda, or what ifs very long. Too many good possibilities for that.
    jenna102 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 22, 2015, 09:21 AM
    Thank you for your answers

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Regret [ 4 Answers ]

I had an abortion on December 22, 2012 and it didn't seem like a big deal when I was there because I felt like I didn't want my mother or grandmother to see my emotions but deep down I wanted to run in the complete opposite direction... my boyfriends mother didn't want me to keep it either but my...

Never Regret here's why... [ 2 Answers ]

Okay, Im not an expert on love or life.. Im 18. Haha But I do know that you should never regret anything in your life. If you do, find a way, anyway to get rid of that regret. This is my story on regret... I was 13 me and this girl made 2 years. Obviously we broke up for a stupid reason because we...

When does he regret it? [ 23 Answers ]

When does he realize that I was the best GF possible? I put up with all of his moods, and did everything for him, (everything... ) with very little reciprocation. Why does he think he is "better off without me?" Why does he say he wants to see if he can be happier with someone else and needs...

I do something then regret it [ 2 Answers ]

I was in a car and a set of keys when I was thinking about something and then I started to push hard on my skin and make marks I was feeling the pain, but I kind of liked it in a way. :confused: so I had red marks all over my arem. Then when I was done I started to think why I did it... what...

I've done something that I regret [ 2 Answers ]

:( Hi my name is laura and I'm from the uk I came across this site just when I was on my laptop. Im only 13 but I have a big problem. I have already had sex with my boyfriend and were not together now but now I'm started to get addicted to it and I look 18 and boys always look at me and flirt with...

View more questions Search