Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jguyant Posts: 16, Reputation: 1

Jan 19, 2015, 02:03 PM
    Well known actor plays teacher of kid pickpockets
    A well known actor portrays a teacher who conducts a class for kids learning to be pickpockets. A girl asks to join the class. I thought the girl was maybe Ginger Rogers, but I can't confirm that. The movie may be on You Tube. Who is the teacher? Who is the girl? And best yet, what is the movie?
    Catsmine Posts: 3,826, Reputation: 739
    Pest Control Expert

Jan 19, 2015, 07:45 PM
    Sounds like one of the various "Oliver Twist" adaptations. There are so many I cannot list them all, but that's a starting point.
    adolf_hilfiger Posts: 720, Reputation: 218

Jan 21, 2015, 06:12 AM
    Heartbeat (1946)
    Starring Basil Rathbone and Ginger Rogers

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Kid plays in a video game tourniment [ 1 Answers ]

Plays Super Mario Brothers in tourniment

An old movie where a well known actor plays several different roles. [ 1 Answers ]

I am trying to remember an old movie where, I think, the same well known actor played several roles. As I remember it was about a traveling sideshow that went from town to town in these old circus type wagons. A man or young man comes upon this camp and meets an old sage. I think he was Asian ...

What is the name of the movie actor that has shifty eyes and plays a skitsophrenic [ 1 Answers ]

The skitso is given meds by a doctor that is convinced that the meds will fix him before the state exicutes him for a string of serial murders that one of his personalities has committed. The movie takes place in the desert during a flash flood. All of his personalities are trapped at a motel...

Kid who plays video games [ 4 Answers ]

Again me... I need a title for this movie. I remember some boy who got away from his house with some friends. And they go to some town where some competition is set. He plays some video games and wins. In the end he went back home to his family... That' s all I can remember...

An 80s movie about a kid who plays video games [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, I am looking for the name of a movie, I think it was an 80s movie about a kid who was in a competition playing video games... like game wizard or something...

View more questions Search