Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Mike1084 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 18, 2015, 07:00 PM
    How many lbs. of pressure does a PK 400 boiler need?
    Think my boiler is out of water.
    Grady White Posts: 1,417, Reputation: 59
    Ultra Member

Jan 19, 2015, 06:00 PM
    Mike, we need a bit more information. Is the boiler hot water or steam? PK400 doesn't mean much. Is that the model number? What is the make of the boiler?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

2001 mazda tribute, has spark and 60-65 lbs of fuel pressure on key turn [ 3 Answers ]

Have 2001 mazda tribute woke up and wouldn't start. Never had problem before. Waited over night still nothing. It has spark and fuel pressure 60-65 lbs at key turn and new Batt. What fuses should I check?

My vokera boiler pressure low no water when I try to add pressure [ 0 Answers ]

Hi my vokera boiler is low in pressure when I turn the water pressure tap on no sign of water

As a teen at 127 lbs, how to I get to 115 lbs? [ 21 Answers ]

I have tried everything from counting calories to low carb diets. I am a high level figure skater and want to weigh 115 lbs. I teeter between 125-27 and can never get lower than 125... how do I get this weight off?

The high pressure side and low pressure side of my ac unit are at 115 lbs, what do I [ 4 Answers ]

I have a Goodman ac unit at my house,the high pressure side and low pressure side are equal at 115 lbs. How do I solve this problem, or what do I do to fix this problem.

View more questions Search