Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Laure123 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 18, 2015, 12:10 PM
    Am I pregnant?
    Hello my period normally comes at the end of every month . I have had unprotected sex on the 1st of January and I took the morning after pill, I then had unprotected sex again on the 16th of January but I didn't not take the morning after pill. From the first time taking the morning after pill on the 1st of January till this day I have been having cramps and my breast feel heavier and are more sensitive and more painful when touched. Am I pregnant or is this all symptoms or something?
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jan 18, 2015, 12:19 PM
    The first symptoms of pregnancy is usually a missed period and cramps can be from almost anything so you may have to wait for a missed period, and its not the end of the month yet, so have you missed one already? Have you tested if you have?

Unprotected sex can lead to pregnancy so are you trying to get pregnant, or just worried about it more?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

1 Positive pregnant Test, 3 negative pregnant Tests, and 2 weeks late [ 13 Answers ]

I took a HPT the day after my missed period and it was positive. It was a digital first response. The next week I took 3 more tests and all were negative. I still have symptoms and I am now 2 weeks late on my period. I have a doctor's visit scheduled for the day that I would be 4 weeks late. ...

4th pregnant chance with previous history of blood clot during pregnant? [ 2 Answers ]

I would like to know if it is safe to have a 4th pregnancy with a history of blood clot in my 2nd pregnancy at 30 week? Should I see a gyne?

3 faint positive pregnant.test 2 negative -am I pregnant [ 6 Answers ]

I have taken 5 pregnancy test 3 (were pos.)of which are the same brand and the other two are the same. I had actually thrown the positive ones in the trash before they turned positive. They are faint lines but noticeable. I had one day of brown discharge the day before I expected my period which...

I got my period this month, but I'm feeling pregnant. Ive been pregnant twice. [ 0 Answers ]

I been feeling sick for a week. I got my period 2 weeks early. I been tired, cranky, irritated, fustrated, and uncomfortable. I been pregnant 2x. I threw up today. And I been having hot flashes and a few cramps. As well as craving ice (a first) considering I hate cold things on my teeth. I took a...

View more questions Search