Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tfreit1 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 18, 2015, 10:33 AM
    Switching thermostats
    I have a newer standard American system, model 2tee3f37a1000aa, I'm switching the thermostats from the American standard to the new Honeywell smart WiFi. I understand that American standard uses the b wire instead of the c wire. There are no w1 and w2 on the new thermostat though. Please help.

Check out some similar questions!

Need help replacing master and slave thermostats to z wave programmable thermostats [ 0 Answers ]

Hi all! Im looking to replace my old thermostats with z wave programmable thermostats. I have a 3 zoned heat/ac system that has one master thermostat with wires R Y W G B O and two slaves with just R Y W. The trouble is finding a thermostat with separate B and O connections. Must installation...

Switching thermostats [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, I bought a new globe thermostat to replace an old mercury one. I have 6 wires, the C,G,Y,W are no ploblems but it is the O (orange wire) and X (purple wire that confuses me. The new thermostat is the 59010 globe model. I suspect the orange is for the heat pump that I think I have and...

Switching Thermostats [ 8 Answers ]

I am trying to change a faulty thermostat and the old one had a red wire connected to terminal rh with a jumper to rc, and a white wire connected to w with a jumper to y. The new thermostat I bought (cheap replacement) only has terminals w r g y. Will this thermostat work? I have tried hooking...

Switching Thermostats [ 1 Answers ]

I have a Honeywell LR69071 thermostat in the house now with: G,O, Y, X ,W, R and the thermostat I am switching to has RH, RC, Y, W, G. Is it possible to interchange these thermostats? I would appreciate any help I can get on this.

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.