Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Mariee__ Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 18, 2015, 08:56 AM
    What could it mean?
    My period came a week and 2 days early. It only last 4 days the first two days it was normal then the last two my blood was like brownish. My period normally last 7-9 days then in 3 days my period came back and it only lasted a day. About a week ago I had unproctative sex with my boyfriend. What could it mean?

My period came a week and 2 days early. It only last 4 days the first two days it was normal then the last two my blood was like brownish. My period normally last 7-9 days then in 3 days my period came back and it only lasted a day. About a week ago I had *unprotected sex with my boyfriend. What could it mean?
    kcomissiong Posts: 1,166, Reputation: 276
    Ultra Member

Jan 18, 2015, 11:01 PM
    It could mean any number of things, like you had an early period, that you had implantation bleeding due to pregnancy, or that there is a health issue that needs to be checked out. We can't determine what it is online. It seems from your question that you are concerned about the possibility of a pregnancy, and if that is the case, you need to wait until about a week after your expected period, and take a home pregnancy test, using first morning urine. You also need to take steps to protect against pregnancy if that is not something you want.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

View more questions Search