Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jpv05 Posts: 11, Reputation: 1

Jan 17, 2015, 06:27 PM
    Is it possible to exchange nicaragua 50000 money from the year 1987?
    Trying to order from eBay.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jan 17, 2015, 06:39 PM
    Why not take all your foreign money to the bank and have it exchanged for dollars?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jan 18, 2015, 01:54 AM
    The trouble, with this, as with the others, it has almost no value. In exchange.
    It has been replaced twice since 1987 each time the value goes down extremely

On February 15, 1988, the 2nd córdoba was introduced. It was equal to 1,000 1st córdobas. On April 30, 1991 the third córdoba, also called the córdoba oro, was introduced, worth 5,000,000 2nd córdobas

so, your 50,000 was worth 5000 of the 2nd issue, and then worth less than one on the third issue.

for sake of conversion, if it was worth one cordobas, then it would be worth about 4cents US.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Tax: How to bring $50000 from a foreign country, pay no tax & use money for mortgage? [ 5 Answers ]

Need to bring $50,000 cash into US. Was given as a gift from non US citizen/resident family member. Can I bring it into US, pay no tax and use it to pay as down payment for a house? How do I prove that it was a gift from family member outside the US? Thanks!

Send money to usa from nicaragua [ 1 Answers ]

I am only getting info on sending money to Nicaragua, I need info on send money TO the USA FROM Nicaragua

Offering Money exchange for Parental Rights [ 2 Answers ]

Is it illegal to offer money in exchange for parental rights? This has recently happened and it would seem that if selling a child is illegal that this would be too... But I can't find anywhere that addresses this.

View more questions Search