Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    clhoch Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 17, 2015, 12:04 PM
    Not sure about the wiring. Can you help?
    I orderd a b11417-02 for my furnace and received a 90-t40z1 not sure about the wiring. Can you help.
    bitters Posts: 348, Reputation: 12

Jan 17, 2015, 12:55 PM
    Can you post the model number and make of your furnace?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Furnace wiring diagram wiring digram for EBIO8 COLMAN EBCON [ 0 Answers ]

I need a copy of wiring diagram for EB-IO8 COLMAN EV-CON.Can someone please help.

I need the wiring diagram for a 40" 12 horse, wiring for solonid&starter [ 3 Answers ]

I need the wiring diagram for a 12 horse murray 40" cut approx 2000 model is 40605B from the solonid to starter

Honeywell wiring need to connect to a lux tx9000ts wiring [ 5 Answers ]

I am replacing a honeywell non-programmable with a Lux TX9000TS. The old wiring inputs show e, aux, y, g, o, l, r, b, c (with is optional with batteries) and the new lux is w,y,g,b,o,rc,rh,c. Which wires go were?

Hunter fan wiring model 26107 light fixture wiring sequence [ 2 Answers ]

There are 4 lights Each light has a bnlack and white wire coming from it. The light switch has a bule wire, a red wire and a black wire from the main housing. There is also a white wire coming from the main housing. The fan operates fine I cannot get the lights to go on. What is the wire sequence?

John Deere - My dog ripped the wiring Out - Need Wiring Diagram or photos [ 2 Answers ]

I have a 3 year old L110 that ran fine until last week. I think my dog chased a chipmunk up under the hood and in trying to get to him ripped a bunch of wires out. I have spliced back together the obvious wires (color coded) but I have one black wire that I assume is a ground(?) and the two...

View more questions Search