Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bmb73vette Posts: 15, Reputation: 1

Jan 17, 2015, 06:39 AM
    Goodman furnace no power anywhere.
    To start everything worked fine but the blower motor wouldn't come on. Everything else worked (board/pre vent/flame) so had original wiring diagram and made my own just in case. Got blower motor out, tested it, it was bad, so replaced it with a new comp. Re installed wires to correct spots. Now no power anywhere (board won't come on and no blinking light) breaker is on/emergency switch is on/push button is in. I tested the push button it's good. I tested the power before the push button I have power. I want to think board went bad but it worked before so I'm confused... I have a goodman gmp050-3 also who ever helps do you know the correct replacement type for the board if you think that's it?

PS I really appreciate everyone who takes the time to help on here.

Thank you
    Grady White Posts: 1,417, Reputation: 59
    Ultra Member

Jan 17, 2015, 09:45 AM
    The board may have a small automotive type fuse usually either 3 or 5 amp.
    bmb73vette Posts: 15, Reputation: 1

Jan 17, 2015, 11:10 AM
    Checked fuze... Sorry I didn't put in post
    Grady White Posts: 1,417, Reputation: 59
    Ultra Member

Jan 17, 2015, 12:06 PM
    Check for 120 volts coming into the board. If you have 120 in, no 24 volts out, & the fuse is good, I'd have to say bad board.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Goodman furnace gmpn080-4 no power to blower motor replaced motor [ 1 Answers ]

Getting 110v to the transformer and purge motor but 0 volts to the blower motor from the circuit board

Recently replaced furnace control board, now blower will not come on with AC. [ 3 Answers ]

I recently replaced a 50A50-110 control board (Comfortmaker) with a White-Rodgers universal 50M56U-843 control board and the furnace worked fine throughout the winter. However, I just tried the AC for the first time this season and the blower will not come on with the AC. The compressor and outside...

Have a Trane xl90 furnace that I replaced the blower motor and capacitor , [ 0 Answers ]

, now blower won't shut off. Any ideas?"

6yr old goodman furnace won't run.. had ignitor replaced in 04, could it be out again [ 1 Answers ]

6yr old goodman gmt090 running this morning at 830, left house came back 230, house cold reading 57 degrees. Had ignitor replaced in feb of 04, could it be out again..

View more questions Search