Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Martin_A Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 16, 2015, 12:42 PM
    EtG test results
    If I saw a 1640 on my EtG test results and the cutoff was 100/ng/ML, what might that mean?
    CravenMorhead Posts: 4,532, Reputation: 1065
    Adult Sexuality Expert

Jan 16, 2015, 01:04 PM
    That you failed?
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Jan 16, 2015, 02:01 PM
    It would most likely mean you had a lot of alcohol consumption. You don't get those levels from hand sanitizers.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Test results back EtG [ 1 Answers ]

I drank on March Sunday the 24th of march, last drink at 630 the latest. I was EtG tested marchThursday the 28th. Today is the 18th of April Thursday, still no word which I'm assuming is good news. My last day of treatment is next Thursday the 25th. I want to be reassured that from the time I...

EtG test results [ 0 Answers ]

I drank approximately 6 ounces of Malibu rum on Saturday and 6 ounces of champagne on Sunday. I stopped drinking at about 10 on Sunday. I had a random EtG test today (wednesday) and I am wondering what the chances are that I will come up positive. I am assuming it was about 63 ish hours after I...

How long does it take to get EtG test results [ 0 Answers ]

I drank a 6 pack of 12 oz bush light on Saturday last one at around 10pm, nothing Sunday , Monday, and took a EtG test at 9:30 Tuesday moning, what are the chances I will pass.. I drank A lot of water Sunday and Monday along with straight cranberry juice,.

How to read an EtG test alcohol test results [ 0 Answers ]

N an EtG detected by LC/MS/MS And ets detected by LC/MS/MS (4690 ng/ml) And including the following results Ethyllgucuronide (ETG) > 10,000 ng/ml Ethyl sulfate (ETS) (4690 ng/ml) Creatine 93.7 mg/dl

View more questions Search