Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mamaloves1217 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 14, 2015, 11:52 PM
    Gynecology please help Im scared
    Something flesh colored almost like 4-5 puffy short spider legs coming from vagina. The center of this is fatty. ALL FLESH COLOR. BUT MY LIPS ARE purple with what looks like long veins or blood vessels down each side and a couple circle small ones. I scratch and bled pretty good bit for the scratch I must have made and my lips are wrinkling up as well. KEEP IN MIND I'VE BEEN MARRIED TEN YEARS, WE LOVE SEX ANAL! Only maybe 25 times ever in vagina because he is smaller size I feel it more satisfying anal, and zero anal to vagina sex cause I know the dangers.

I have no insurance since a fall at work, had brain surgery, and work but blessed to be me at least. I do have things go on since surgery but nothing vaginal. Please let me know if need to save money for doctor. It will take me a while.
    CravenMorhead Posts: 4,532, Reputation: 1065
    Adult Sexuality Expert

Jan 15, 2015, 08:23 AM
    I would save money for a doctor. It is hard to say what it is or could be. Could be a tumour, or just random skin growth. A professional will be able to tell you if it is a problem. Also look into whether you qualify for medicare/medicad/obamacare it could really help you.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jan 15, 2015, 09:09 AM
    Maybe you better go to the emergency room and get checked and maybe they can refer a doctor for you.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Gynecology [ 1 Answers ]

I had my periods on 27th December and it lasted up to 9th January. After 2 days I had minor bleeding for 2 days then it continued alternative days till 17th of January. Meanwhile I was having sex. I had taken an anti pregnancy tablet since 16 December till 12 January. Lately I had sex on Saturday...

Gynecology [ 0 Answers ]

I had miscarriage one yr ago, and trying to get pregnant from 5 months. Not able to conceive. Having 27 day cycle length. Periods lasts for 1.5 days only. In periods lots of clots comes. Periods starts with brown spotting. Sonography seems normal.

Gynecology related. [ 1 Answers ]

How long after having your "cherry popped" should you bleed, and how should it look? "cherry popped": Is the breaking of a thin layer of skin called the hymen which is there to protect the entrance of your vagina. It can be broken or "popped" in many of ways, most commonly it is by sex. Other...

Gynecology [ 3 Answers ]

Hello, I have 11 months baby and I didn't `t gave birth in a natural way I did operation because of sympizit and I have question if it is allowed now next pregnancy and give birth naturally ? Thanks

Gynecology answers [ 1 Answers ]

I'm 16 and I've never spotted between my periods but for some reason I have just started. It's not just blood though, it's this transparent gooey stuff. This has never happened to me before and I'm kind of freaked out. What could this be?

View more questions Search