Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mrtja2007 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 13, 2015, 02:59 PM
    Wrong screen/site on startup
    My wife uses a window 7 laptop and today on start up it shows a wifilogin site for Comcast. I can not open another tab as it too is for the log in site. So we are stuck there. If I sign in as a new user the same thing happens.
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Jan 13, 2015, 03:03 PM
    Change the browsers home page in the options section.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Jan 14, 2015, 05:50 AM
    Is Comcast your Internet provider?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Computer stays black screen after startup. [ 1 Answers ]

So I start the computer and after it shows the start up sign the computer just goes to a black screen. It doesn't go to the start up screen and it just keeps loading. Any help?

Black Screen with Cursor on Windows Vista startup [ 2 Answers ]

Laptop Acer Aspire 5315. On Windows Vista start up, after the blue Windows Welcome Screen, goes to Black Screen with moveable cursor and stays there for approx. three minutes before continuing start up.Total start up takes around five minutes and computer performs perfectly thereafter. Have...

Enlarged Screen and Distorted Colours on Windows XP Startup [ 8 Answers ]

On startup, after the Windows screen I have a black screen with 'Choose system to start' and, in brilliance 'Microsoft Windows XP Home Edition'. Windows then starts with a very large screen and lettering with distorted colours ( as if it was in a strange 'mode'). When I right click screen...

Repair Program Module Screen appearing at Startup [ 1 Answers ]

I have a DELL Dimension E510 Desktop with Windows XP Professional. How do I keep a computer repair program (RegistryBooster) screen module from always appearing on the desktop screen at the beginning of startup. It only appears for a few seconds, and then starts the repair program. I have no way...

Deleting logon screen on startup [ 2 Answers ]

Hi How do I remove the logon screen on startup? My old computer used to just bootup and I never had to log on. I got rid of the Welcome Screen but can't get rid of the logon window

View more questions Search