Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Yusf Posts: 198, Reputation: 3

Jan 13, 2015, 10:09 AM
    Please please help me recover my Facebook account.
    I am in damn trouble. I have completely forgotten my password of fb account. And I don't have access to the phone number I used there. Now is there any way I can recover it from my smart phone?
    Please help me. I am in damn trouble.
    Kezzy5 Posts: 212, Reputation: 4

Jan 13, 2015, 10:13 AM
    Can't you click on the I forgot my password and then do it through your email?

Jan 13, 2015, 10:24 AM
    Well I did not add any email there as I added a mobile number. But that phone is out of my reach now. I try clicking on 'no longer have access to these' fro my phone, but then I am asked to upload my national id.
    I don't have one, as I am less than 18.
    So I am stuck now.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jan 13, 2015, 10:30 AM
    Create a new account?

Jan 13, 2015, 10:40 AM
    Hey no! I need to access this.
    I hear fb account can be recovered by using close friends or security questions. Why did not I get these options? Is it because I use fb from my mobile browser?
    Kezzy5 Posts: 212, Reputation: 4

Jan 13, 2015, 10:48 AM
    Try this link and follow it and see where it ends you up?
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Jan 13, 2015, 11:27 AM
    You have to contact Facebook, If the Forgot password link doesn't work for you, you will have to prove to them you are the account owner.

Jan 13, 2015, 11:43 AM
    No, please tell me about why I don't find the option to recover by security question or trusted friend. How can I get the option?
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Jan 13, 2015, 12:00 PM
    Probably because you didn't add an email address.
    Sounds like you are stuck.
    Facebook puts in more and more security, because bitter exes try to get into accounts, for starters, and too many of them succeed.

Jan 13, 2015, 12:14 PM
    Oh no! I am dead!
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Jan 13, 2015, 12:31 PM
    If you are so dead, then spend more time trying to remember your password. If you are so dead, then you must not use Facebook very much.
    Why exactly is this such a fatal problem, and why won't you open a new account?

Jan 13, 2015, 12:55 PM
    No, please tell me about why I don't find the option to recover by security question or trusted friend. How can I get the option?
    If you don't get those options then you must not have set them up. Like I said you need to contact Facebook directly.

Jan 13, 2015, 04:34 PM
    So doing from mobile is not the problem?
    odinn7 Posts: 7,691, Reputation: 1547
    Entomology Expert

Jan 13, 2015, 05:53 PM
    You're dead? hmmm....sounds like you have a little more vested in this than a simple FB account....you aren't maybe trying to hack into someones account, are you?

Basically, what you have been told here is about all you can do. If it doesn't work for you then you're out of luck.

Jan 14, 2015, 05:35 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Yusf View Post
    So doing from mobile is not the problem?
    It could be. You may see more options if you do it from a PC.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How can I recover my Yahoo account [ 2 Answers ]

I want to call or email Yahoo to recover my account knowing that all ID, password and address are correct except answering security question. I have been given a online 8 digit number to give to the Yahoo representative whom I had never heard his voice (continuous busy line).

How we can recover delete messages in Facebook? [ 1 Answers ]

I deleted my messages in my facebbok and I want them back . I delete also in archive. So how I can get them back?

How do I recover my hotmail account that's been blocked is normally done with a link [ 1 Answers ]

Normally to recover a hot mail account there's a link sent to a mobile but what happens if I don't use a mobile

How can I recover deleted emails from my gmail account? [ 1 Answers ]

Hey guys... Please I'm looking forward for some help... Someone in my office have either deleted or forwarded the emails from the gmail account to some other account... but the thing is that those emails are no more there... so please please please help me out to get those emails back......

How do I recover emails from a closed webmail account? [ 3 Answers ]

I asked virgin.net to close my "pay as you go" webmail account when I switched to their broadband - but didn't realise that in the process this deleted every email I had on that account! They said there is "no way" these emails can be recovered - not even by them. Surely there must be some way...

View more questions Search