Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    20amberlynn Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 12, 2015, 04:47 PM
    Felony expunged
    In the state of Florida, am I able to have a violent crime expunged? In my case, no one was injured but I was charged with aggravated assault. Any feedback will be helpful.
    kcomissiong Posts: 1,166, Reputation: 276
    Ultra Member

Jan 13, 2015, 12:26 AM
    A great deal would depend on the details of your case. You say that you were charged, were you convicted? This link is a great place to start, and provides a seal/expunction application for Florida, as well as a list of crimes that cannot be expunged. Aggravated assault is one of them, so if you were actually convicted, you are probably out of luck. Hope this helps.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to get a felony expunged in tn [ 3 Answers ]

Convicted of felony in 1995 theft over 1000 dollars, haven't been in trouble since. What can I do I cannot afford a lawyer to do the for me

How do I get a felony expunged? [ 1 Answers ]

In 2006 I was convicted with a drug charge. I'm now 21, and can't get into the college I want because of this charge. I know very little about the inner workings of the legal system. Any VALID information would be appreciated.

Can a felony be expunged in CA? [ 1 Answers ]

They say after 3 years you can

Expunged felony [ 2 Answers ]

I was released from prison February 15th of 2008 for forgery what address or what steps do I take to try to get it expunged its my only felony. Need to know if it's a waste of time for me to do it so quick.

Getting felony expunged [ 4 Answers ]

My felony will be getting expunged once I get off probation (6 months after probation to be exact) in about a year now. I'm stuck doing labor work now but I would like to be a fireman. I'm thinking they won't except me with a felony on my record so how long should I wait until I even apply? My...

View more questions Search