Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    steve1993 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 12, 2015, 01:16 PM
    Have an ETG test today and drank 1 beer 48 hours ago.
    I drank a single 12 oz beer 48 hours ago and now I have to take a 6 panel drug test today that I've heard is also an ETG test. Is it possible for me to pass? I am a 22 year old male 175lbs and 5'9". Work out 3-5 times a week and drink lots of water.

How long does it take a single beer to be indetecable on an ETG test?
    the lab the test is sent to has a cutoff of 100ng/ml will my single beer show up?
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jan 12, 2015, 02:13 PM
    Why are you so worried about one beer two days ago? Is this your first test? Do you have a history of heavy drinking and drugging?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

ETG test in 22 hours, drank 8 or 9 drinks 12 hours ago [ 2 Answers ]

For specifics: I had 7 or 8 beers, and one shot. The beers were light, and one heavy, the shot was of vodka. I weigh 160lbs am 5'10 tall, and exercise a fair bit. Usually the exercise comes in the form of sprints via soccer, I plan on playing again tonight although that might fall through, does...

Drank 1 beer can I pass an EtG test in 24 hours [ 3 Answers ]

I have to test before 5 please someone respond! I'm freaking out

Drank 2 beers 33 hours ago will I pass a EtG test? [ 11 Answers ]

Hello I have a What the heck test today and I drank 2 beers 33 hours ago. Will I pass? I weigh 220lbs my height is 5'8". Please help

28 yr Male, 190 lbs. I drank 1 beer 10 hours before EtG test? [ 1 Answers ]

Infrequent social drinker. Before this beer, I haven't drank for a month. Also, would it be better to dilute my sample than risk showing a positive? Thank you

View more questions Search