Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    shaybetu Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 11, 2015, 06:23 AM
    Music Video: Black n' White... singer giving her man a bath. Love song
    Hello, Please help me to find the artist or name of this song... the music video is shot in black and white... It's a love song. The singer (female) is shown giving bath to her dejected man in a tub... He is frustrated and dejected, shown throwing his stuff and at one point is shown working on a motorbike engine failingly...
    The song is about assuring her man about her undying dedication and love towards him... Please please please, help me find this song...
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Jan 11, 2015, 07:27 AM
    I just googled it, you can too !
    Neelie Posts: 512, Reputation: 39

Jan 17, 2015, 01:57 AM
    I also googled it and didn't find the answer, so... as you're an 'Expert' tickle, are you going to help us out please? :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What is the music video where the lead singer is in bath tub trying to overdose [ 4 Answers ]

What is the music video where the female lead singer of the band is trying to overdoes on pills but her boyfriend or brother rushes in before its too late and saves her. The band is kind of like an what my friend would describe as a new Joan Jett type of band. I'm really stumped on what the song is...

80s love song by mixed raced guy in black and white video [ 3 Answers ]

I've been trying to find this song for ages. I heard it when I was a kid, its either late 80s or early 90's. A mixed race bloke is singing a love song in black and white, think he might have a leather coat on, I'm not sure. Who knows the title and the singer?

Black female singer walking a dog music video [ 1 Answers ]

Help! I saw a music video a little while ago where a black female singer is walking a mean looking dog in the night following a white man. It was quite a dark atmospheric video but I think the music was quite dancy? I'm sure the song was a remix of an old song too. Its doing my head in!! ...

Name of Song or Singer by Music Video [ 0 Answers ]

I am trying to find a music video I use to watch on TV. I don't remember the exact year but it was between 2000-2006. I'm pretty sure it was on CMT so it's probably a country song/singer. All I remember is the video is some kind of singing contest and the singer plays both competitors. It's...

Music video with black woman singer working at a prison [ 2 Answers ]

There is an older video that has a black female singer, she has a lot of hair. It starts with her on the interstate singing in the car and ends with her "ex" getting off a transport bus to jail, she is a correctional officer and gets her revenge by taking him in. the video is about how bad he...

View more questions Search