Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    fritzxl Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 9, 2015, 10:58 AM
    WW I Australian Mounted Infrantry in Mideast
    Looking for movie about WW I. It is about the Australian Mounted Infantry fighting in the Mideast. It ends with what was probably the last cavalry charge in history into artillery fire.
    aliseaodo Posts: 1,671, Reputation: 259
    Movie Expert

Jan 9, 2015, 12:16 PM
    Possibly this:
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Lighthorsemen_(film)

If that is not the movie you're looking for, the wiki page for it actually mentions other, similar movies...
    wonthewest Posts: 138, Reputation: 11

Jan 9, 2015, 04:29 PM
    Gallipoli. 1981. With Mel Gibson

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Floor mounted receptacle. [ 7 Answers ]

I need to install a 240-volt receptacle for an electric oven in a stove. Because of access issues, it would be much easier to install a surface mounted receptacle on the floor. Is there anything wrong with doing this?

Mideast eruption take 2 [ 415 Answers ]

Report: Never an Anti-American Protest in Benghazi, Only a Planned Attack TGMlnBkUztM "What's clear," the CBS reporter concludes, "is that the public won't get a detailed account of what happened until after the election." Just another example of what we get for Obama's promise of an...

Replace or repair wall mounted toilets-change to floor mounted? [ 3 Answers ]

I have an older home with wall mounted toilets ‘back to back‘ in adjacent bathrooms. One of the toilets is damaged and needs to be repaired or replaced. Both toilets have deposits built up over the years. Would it be more cost effective to replace one or both of the toilets with new wall mounted...

Mounted police course [ 2 Answers ]

I I've in the north west and when I leave school I want to go into the mounted police. What course would I take at college to get into this career?

Exterior mounted TXV [ 5 Answers ]

Have a new central air system with the orfice type metering device. Per paperwork enclosed in evaporator, it says a TXV can be installed simply by removing the orfice and scwering on a TXV. I'm old school and have never seen an expansion valve located outside the conditioned space. Is this how...

View more questions Search