Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Redd55 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 8, 2015, 08:27 PM
    Reset will not reset
    Oil furnace. Fan will come on. There is a reset button, when you press will not reset. There is power, no heat.
    ballengerb1 Posts: 27,378, Reputation: 2280
    Home Repair & Remodeling Expert

Jan 8, 2015, 08:39 PM
    It might help if you tell us the brand and model of the furnace. When you say fan are you talking about the main air circulation blower fan or something else? Any code lights blinking

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

State Select electric water heater, reset button will not reset... HELP! [ 0 Answers ]

Our old water heater finally quit. We were given a 3 yr old State Select electric water heater and my husband is installing it. It seems the reset button will not reset. There is power to the top element, but when he checks the bottom element... no power! The reset button seems to be unable to...

Oil primary control reset will not reset. [ 2 Answers ]

Oil primary control green light flashing. Will not reset due to loss of prime. Just Finished cleaning. Changed filter and obviously Has to be bled. AFG model Becket burner 2 years old. How do I get the reset to reset so I can bleed the system? All working till now. Bruce

Reset button keeps needing to be reset [ 2 Answers ]

The reset button on our oil furnace needs to be reset every 10 to 14 days. What can be the problem? We are leaving for the holidays and I'm concerned that we could come home to frozen pipes.

View more questions Search