Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Saghen01 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 8, 2015, 05:25 AM
    Low battery without indication - faults
    I have a programmable Honeywell themstat . When I set it up to HOLD temperature at 76f , it works but later the setting falls to 71f buy it self. I have no indication of low battery. Could this be due to low batteries? ( my batteries are about a year old)
    I have changed the batteries now.
    ballengerb1 Posts: 27,378, Reputation: 2280
    Home Repair & Remodeling Expert

Jan 8, 2015, 03:58 PM
    Sounds like it is defaulting to another program. Does you have a regular program running? If you give me the model unumber I can show you how to clear the program out.
    ballengerb1 Posts: 27,378, Reputation: 2280
    Home Repair & Remodeling Expert

Jan 8, 2015, 06:36 PM
    BTW most thermostat installation manual recommend replacing the battery every year so do that too.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Simple circuit for Battery Status indication for 7.4v re-chargable battery? [ 0 Answers ]

​For my MINI PROJECT I need to get indication for full battery and Low battery(if possible) The circuit must be simple with components such as transistors,resistors

Bad Battery Indication [ 6 Answers ]

I have a 1 1/2 Y/O Pentax K100D SLR. Often it will give me a "Battery Depleted" message and won't work. This happens with fresh batteries that I have metered so I know they are good. Any suggestions?

Low Battery on Thermostat [ 1 Answers ]

My thermostat that controls the heat and air conditioning (Maple/Chase) says Low Battery. I changed the batteries and it still won't work. The air conditioner won't come on. What do I do? I've changed the batteries before and things were fine.

Low battery light [ 1 Answers ]

The low bat lgiht is on and won't go off. How do I change the fuse and battery and make the display right itself ?

View more questions Search