Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    5softball5 Posts: 22, Reputation: 1

Jan 8, 2015, 11:06 AM
    Thx u are very smart and I wish I was u this is very helpful

Jan 8, 2015, 01:48 PM
    thanks for the past and i heard my ex talking behind my back so im like screw you and i dont want anything to do with him now.
    catonsville Posts: 894, Reputation: 91

Jan 8, 2015, 02:37 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by 5softball5 View Post
    thanks for the past and i heard my ex talking behind my back so im like screw you and i dont want anything to do with him now.
    You may be young but you do learn fast. Keep up the good work. Move on and don't look back, he is history right?

Jan 8, 2015, 03:27 PM
    Yes he is history
    Homegirl 50 Posts: 10,794, Reputation: 2604
    Dating & Teen Expert

Jan 8, 2015, 04:46 PM
    Yeah early teens is what I thought.
    This kid probably is looking at someone else. You two are too young for this dating thing any way.

Jan 8, 2015, 04:50 PM
    Ya I know I'm to young some I'm done with dating for along time
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Jan 8, 2015, 06:07 PM
    You're 21? Sorry, but I'm really not buying it. You stated in another thread that you're in Ontario, Canada, and that you're in college. In another question you asked about a talent show your school is having. A talent show in college? Um... no.

I don't think you're being honest with us. Based on the way you write, I'd bet you're between the age of 11 and 14.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jan 8, 2015, 06:29 PM
    In post #17, she admitted to being 13.
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Jan 8, 2015, 07:06 PM
    And she stated in another of her numerous threads that she lied because she's young and has a lot to learn. My son is 16, my daughter is 12, they don't lie. I have no respect or patience for anyone that plays games with people, and that's what this poster has done.

I'm out. Help her if you want, but based on her posts she's just looking for attention.

Jan 9, 2015, 04:38 AM
    if you knew me i dont look for attention that is one of the things i do i try to help people and sometimes i let my friends take the credit fro some of my good deds

im not your kids though i was raised differently. i my mother walked out on my dad, and my 7 year old brother and i
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Jan 9, 2015, 05:20 AM
    I have no respect or patience for anyone that plays games with people, and that's what this poster has done.
    She explained she lied about her age because she has been taught about revealing too much personal info online. As I said in my response, I'm willing to give her the benefit of the doubt because of that.

Jan 9, 2015, 05:23 AM
    and i thank you for that .

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Heart broken [ 4 Answers ]

My girlfriend has just broke up with me and it's been horrible, about it not replying to my messages as did it through text messaging. We have been together for 5 months, and she is 5 years older than me. I am 28. That been no issue. I have read some threads today from 2009 ish and they have kind...

Why am I so heart broken? [ 4 Answers ]

So finished with partner of 6 1/2 years. He finished it saying he needed a break it could take a week a month or year to realise that it was me he wanted. He wouldn't let me contact him saying that I was pushing him away the more I texted him or rang him. I went through a rough time and started...

Broken heart [ 2 Answers ]

Mildred, 93, was despondent over the recent death of her husband Earl, So she decided to just kill herself and join him in death. Thinking it would be best to get it over with quickly, she took out Earl's old Army pistol and made the decision to shoot herself in the heart since it was ...

Broken heart [ 19 Answers ]

Hi, I started dating a girl that was recently separated, she had been so for about a year, she said she had dated and was ready for a relationship, we spent the first 4 months just hanging out and that turned into a relationship. I supported her emotions during her divorce constantly building her...

Broken heart [ 10 Answers ]

Ok Question Ive Been Married Twice I Finally Met A Guy That Meets All My Criteria. Well He Tells Me He Loves Me. He Has A Problem At Work And Tries To Find Another Job Out Of State So I Try To Stick With Him Even Though I Don't See Him But Once A Week And Don't Talk To Him Much. So Hes Out Of...

View more questions Search