Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lolliepop123 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jan 6, 2015, 01:53 AM
    Really bad ankle pain.
    Hi I'm 13 and in 2013 I tolled my anckle relly badley and it relly herts eben kmow and it looks lils the bone has moved I've told my mum and she donst knpw what's going one so can someone please help me out a bit soz about spelling
    odinn7 Posts: 7,691, Reputation: 1547
    Entomology Expert

Jan 6, 2015, 03:14 PM
    We can't help you. We cannot diagnose you online. If this is really a problem, you need to see a doctor for a proper diagnosis.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Ankle pain [ 1 Answers ]

My daughter landed on the inside of my ankle with both knees while jumping into bed. I heard a pop and instant pain. My toes are pretty numb but there is little or no swelling. I am experiencing a dull ache in my shin up to my knee. Could this be a break.

Ankle pain, foot pain [ 0 Answers ]

I twisted my right ankle several weeks ago . Dr. took x-rays, MRI, no break or ligament/tendon tears . I still have a lot of pain in my right ankle & outer edge of my right foot. I have a burning stinging sensation along right side & outer edge of foot & ankle also very sore & tender. A side bar I...

My ankle pain [ 1 Answers ]

When I was young I used to have a pain in my ankle and then it went away and just a month ago I was playing football and I jumped on to someone and my leg and ankle bent back I think and then the pain came again, whenever I walk up or down the stairs or when I lean my leg forward while keeping my...

Pain in ankle [ 1 Answers ]

I broke my growth plate in my ankle 4 years ago, it is still too this day giving me pain, I'm 18 and shouldn't be getting this kind off pain, what is it and what should I do?

Really bad inner ankle pain while I jog [ 1 Answers ]

I run once in a while for at least 30 minutes and half way through that 30 minutes my inner ankles start to hurt. At first it used to be just my right ankle and now it's both. I have to stop running just because it hurts too much. Sometimes I try to just ignore it, but it gets worse. I looked it up...

View more questions Search