Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kiyandokht Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 5, 2015, 08:53 AM
    Sailing oil painting
    Hi , I have a sailing oil painting and I cant identify the painter from its signature ,
    If you can help ,please contact me so I can email you the photos
    Email: <removed per site rules>
    Thanks
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jan 5, 2015, 08:55 AM
    Please post a picture here. Site rules do not allow offsite contact through email.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Oil painting. [ 0 Answers ]

Can anyone tell me if they khow an artist named boyd Holloway or halloway.painting is of perrys pond bonivista bay newfoundland Canada.1969.

Help me identify this artist name and oil painting-photo of painting and name [ 0 Answers ]

I am going to try to get photo of artist name and photo of oil painting. I cannot read the name of artist and hoping that someone out there can help me. The colors are beautiful, and the painting measures approx 27" x 38 1/2". Thanks!!

Identify Painting Name and Artist - Oil Painting - Rabbi with shtreimel [ 2 Answers ]

Hi I am looking to identify the Artist's name and Painting name of this Rabbi with a shtreimel (fur rimmed cap) Is is in oil, was framed in the 70's in Winnipeg, MB. Canada. Was told a tale that the Painter was Polish in origin, and went blind, this being his last painting. Photos we...

Oil Painting [ 2 Answers ]

I have an oil painting, and trying to find out about the artist... his signiture reads: W.HARTLEY Does anyone know or heard of him?

View more questions Search