Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Jakemcawesome Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jan 3, 2015, 06:39 PM
    EtG Test in 40 hours
    I drank approx 16 oz of 35% vodka on Saturday. I am 5'7", weigh 120 lbs, male, 17 years old. I also had an intense wrestling workout Monday before the test. Maintained healthy eating patterns and healthy drink patterns. I started drinking at about 7 pm. And stopped around 9:30 pm on Saturday. My test was at 2 pm on Monday.

Will I pass?
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jan 3, 2015, 06:57 PM
    What's the tolerance level for passing? I would imagine its 0 for a 17 year old, and its possible there will be some detection. No telling really.

Jan 3, 2015, 07:01 PM
    It's any where from 100-500. They have told me before that they've detected some EtG , but not enough to fail. Also I only have them 10-15 ml of pee.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jan 3, 2015, 07:12 PM
    Possibly this should be no different then, but why chance it? What are the consequences of failure, and is it worth the worry?

Few look at the bigger picture.
    findigo Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 21, 2015, 12:02 PM
    Did you pass?

Jan 21, 2015, 12:06 PM
    Yeah with no trace I assume, because they did'nt talk to me about anything.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

ETG test in 22 hours, drank 8 or 9 drinks 12 hours ago [ 2 Answers ]

For specifics: I had 7 or 8 beers, and one shot. The beers were light, and one heavy, the shot was of vodka. I weigh 160lbs am 5'10 tall, and exercise a fair bit. Usually the exercise comes in the form of sprints via soccer, I plan on playing again tonight although that might fall through, does...

Dr bill I drank 10 drinks in 8 and half hours. Will I pass EtG test 86 hours later [ 18 Answers ]

I had 10 redbull and vodkas and I'm 35 in good shape. It was about 1:30 on my last drink and test was 86 hours later. Do u think I will pass?

Is it possible to pass the EtG test in 60 hrs? 61 hours prior to test I had 4 drinks. [ 1 Answers ]

The metabolic rate/half life supports this possibility tho' there are many variables i.e. EtG production, liver functions etc. Q. is there any hope that I will pass/survive this one test?

Does the saliva swab ETG alcohol test show back to 80 hours like the Urine ETG test ? [ 2 Answers ]

I heard when it's the oral swab it only tests back 12 to 24 hours for alcohol anyone know?

EtG test 90 hours [ 0 Answers ]

Hi, I had a lapse on Monday and drank 10 light beers between 8:00am and 6:00pm. I have an ETG test Friday at 12PM. Male, 6'1", 240lbs. What are the odds of me failing? Thanks in advance

View more questions Search