Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mikie11b Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Apr 9, 2007, 09:27 AM
    Sport coat and Pants
    I have a pair of nice Grey dress pants, what color sports coat should I wear with it? I am color blind so I am unsure. I also have a tanish Sports Coat, what color pants should I wear with it. A variety of answers is fine, I just need a couple of ideas to help me.
    RubyPitbull Posts: 3,575, Reputation: 648
    Ultra Member

Apr 9, 2007, 09:59 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by mikie11b
    I have a pair of nice Grey dress pants, what color sports coat should I wear with it? I am color blind so I am unsure. I also have a tanish Sports Coat, what color pants should I wear with it. A variety of answers is fine, I just need a couple of ideas to help me.
    From what I understand, a person who is color blind has problems with reds and greens.:confused: Neither of those colors is appropriate if you are thinking in terms of dressing nicely for work or an event.

For the grey dress pants, a med to dark blue, or black sports coat works well. If your pants are a med to light grey, a dark grey sports coat will also work. You can also get away with a nice tweed coat that has a bit of grey in it.

Tanish Sports Coat, dark or med blue or brown pants will work fine. Depending on the color of the coat, if it is light, a darker tan would work. If the coat is a darker tan, a light tan pants would work.

Hope this helped.

P.S. In case you are wondering what my qualifications are in this, both my father and husband were clothes horses. Along with an old boss of mine. All would ask me to go shopping with them and help them because when I did, they were always complemented on their taste in wardrobe.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Navy men's sports coat w/what color pants? [ 3 Answers ]

I have a friend who seems to always wear the wrong color sports coat with the wrong color pants. What is the general rule of thumb?

Puppy coat [ 4 Answers ]

Hello everyone my name is Rene I am from Shubuta, MS I have a 8 week old pitbull puppy that has so kind skin problem his skin is very very dry and his hair on his face is starting to come off I asked the vet about it and he just said to stop shampooing him for a while and I have done that but it's...

Still Dirtying Her Pants at 7 [ 11 Answers ]

My daughter has given us a terrible time with her toilet training. Up until last year she still wet her pants, and now she is dirtying them again. She holds it in until its just bursting out and leaves marks on her undies. We've tried everythign (she hasn't had a birthday party for 2 years because...

Blue pants [ 1 Answers ]

What color of belt and shoes do you wear with blue pants?

View more questions Search