Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    stickyfloor Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 1, 2015, 07:06 PM
    70s movie about a heist
    I saw this movie in the 70s, I believe. It was about some men and a woman who concocted a heist or something. They were in a welding shop when they concocted the scheme and celebrated by beating on metal and doing a native dance of some kind. There was a sail boat involved as well. Can anyone tell me the name of this movie?

Check out some similar questions!

Need help identifying an old heist movie [ 1 Answers ]

I have been looking for this movie title for quite a long time. I thought that it was a Danny Kaye movie, but I have looked up all of his movies and I can't match this particular one to any of them. The movie came out sometime in the 1950s, or maybe possibly in the early 1960s. I don't...

What was the name a heist movie that takes place in Brasil, released about 1970 or so [ 3 Answers ]

I remember enjoying this movie about 1969-1972 or so. It was a heist movie that takes place in a port city of Brasil (I believe). It starts by the planner asking for heist participants with particular skills from a list of available personnel, who all are then hired and assemble at the place...

I need help finding a scary movie title about a movie from the 80s or 70s [ 0 Answers ]

I can't remember much about the movie because I saw it at a slumber party when I was younger - in the mid to late 80s. I remember several scenes. One scene involved dead bodies in muddy water ( possibly a river with alligators), the second scene involved a naked woman on a bed being licked by a...

Movie where teens dress up like Blues Brothers to fake heist, but get into real heist [ 2 Answers ]

Three teens live in a backwater town where nothing ever happens, so they plan to put the town on the map by staging a mob hit. They put on black suits and sunglasses, then when one of them steps out of the diner the other two are supposed to stop the car, shoot him with blanks and throw him in the...

Fantasy movie or TV movie from late 70s early 80s [ 1 Answers ]

Remember seeing this fantasy sci fi movie on TV in the late 70s likely early 80s about a boy traveling with a band of creatures being chased by kinds of snake men... lots of slow motion fighting, flying arrows, swords and such- playing games like rolling bones but for the life of me I can't find...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.