Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    karendizon07 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 1, 2015, 10:23 AM
    Online free lotto-winnnings
    I want to know if ived won in online free lotto because I got emails that containing the transaction serial number.. im just confused.someone manage my account.. could you just please help me?? thanks a lot...
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Jan 1, 2015, 10:31 AM
    It's a scam.
    odinn7 Posts: 7,691, Reputation: 1547
    Entomology Expert

Jan 1, 2015, 12:17 PM
    Did you ever pay for a ticket? Did you ever enter an online lottery? No, of course you didn't. The internet lottery is a long time, well known scam. You will contact them and they will need you to wire them money (most likely through Western Union) as a fee to release the money. They will tell you not to worry about this fee (usually a few thousand dollars) because you will just be able to pay it back with your winnings when you get them. You will not get any winnings, you will get more excuses of why they need more money from you until you either give up or can no longer send more money.

Stay away, do not send anything. As promising and as hopeful as this may sound to you, it is not a magical windfall.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Free lotto [ 3 Answers ]

I. Won. They sent email. I thought fast service was easy way to collect. Not at all. They want creditcard#. IV got no job. Went on line to collect. At this point I'm running out of time to collect. Wat to do? I won. Iwant minez

How to send free lotto ' tsn' I have not to many by credit card howto win free lotto? [ 1 Answers ]

How to send free lotto ' tsn' I have not to many by credit card howto win free lotto? How to join online data entry or photo editing jobs

Free Lotto Winning [ 1 Answers ]

Hey, guys. Has any of you won in Free Lotto and actually been paid? Or maybe you personally know anyone who has? I keep getting their emails with my name as pending winner, it's tempting, but scary at the same time. Any comments?

FREE LOTTO online(freelotto.com) [ 1 Answers ]

If I ever won and got on the Free Lottu 1000000 euros, and that I did not know how to know or can check and how to take the money and if I have already got before?

Free Lotto winner [ 3 Answers ]

I have been informed on gmail that I won free lotto $1,000,000.00 . Do people whom they published as winners do really get their money? I am a little unsure, can someone help me?

View more questions Search