Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    xeena rivera Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 1, 2015, 12:37 AM
    Is my hymen still intact even if I was molested when I was young?
    When I was young, my mother used to ask an older cousin to take care of me every time she needed to do errands. I remember how my cousin played with me by asking me to act as his wife. He would run his tongue on my intimate part and even rubbed his penis on me. Way back then, it was all play time for me with pleasure. As far as I know I never bled every time we were doing it though I am not sure if he was able to insert his penis on me. As far as I remember, he had the habit of licking my sensitive part and rubbing his genitals on me. If I did not bleed at all, I want to know if my hymen is still intact especially now that I am getting married soon.
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Jan 1, 2015, 01:41 AM
    If he never entered you, then you are intact.
    DoulaLC Posts: 10,488, Reputation: 1952
    Uber Member

Jan 1, 2015, 06:32 AM
    Just going to add to what tickle said... you would likely still be intact from the situation that you experienced when young (so sorry to hear that you had to be a part of it), however, it is quite possible that you are not still intact just from various physical activities. While I know it remains an important indication of virginity in some cultures, not having an intact hymen, and/or not having bleeding after first having intercourse do not automatically mean a woman is not a virgin.

Ultimately, trust in his partner should be all the confirmation a man needs that she is still a virgin. I wish you a joyous and happy marriage!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is my hymen intact? [ 5 Answers ]

I'm not sure if my hymen is intact or not. I need a professionals advice on this. I would like to somehow show a picture. To see if a doctor or anyone can tell me if it is intact, partially intact, stretched or broken.

Hymen intact [ 9 Answers ]

I wonder if I could send a picture for my vagina to know whether its intact or not Just tell me how to set and the position to take an accurate image I never had sexual intercourse before

Young girl in NC molested by her step-father [ 2 Answers ]

Looking for movie seen on TV a while back about a young girl who was sexually molested by her step-father abd all of her uncles beat the hell out of the him.

The love of my life was molested as a young girl [ 5 Answers ]

Hi, I have looked at some other topics similar to mine, but no one seems to be putting out the advice I need yet. I hope to find some answers here, but I ask that if you don't have personal experience over coming this matter or have helped someone over come these things, please do not comment. ...

View more questions Search