Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Shandro Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 31, 2014, 10:46 AM
    What to fix or replace
    When I start my motorcycle honda blackbird 2004 it has a knocking sound when I pressed the clutch lever it stops and doesn`t sound anymore this happens when the bike is cold when it is hot and running it doesn`t sound anymore even with holding the clutch lever or not. What is need to be fix or repair . It sound like a problem with the clutch.

Check out some similar questions!

Roof fix rather than replace [ 0 Answers ]

We recently were hit with a severe thunderstorm with winds in excess of 60mph. A locust tree fell crushing part of my garage roof and some smaller branches damage some shingles as well. The wind also litfted up some shingles here and there. The insurance adjuster was out today and said that they...

Can I Replace/Fix A Rocker Panel? [ 1 Answers ]

My 1999 Taurus, is missing its left rocker panel. Is it possible to fix this in some way. I just got this car and it runs good.

Lowboy - Fix or Replace? [ 12 Answers ]

I have a ranch style house with a crawl space built in the early '70s. It has bedrooms on one end and kitchen/laundry room on the other. The water heater was a gas 40 gallon lowboy in the crawl space beneath the bathrooms. It sits on dirt. We added on and upgraded the kitchen several years...

Better to fix or replace [ 4 Answers ]

The inspector says that my Carrier gas furnace model 58WAV111-16 has a fault inducer motor assembly. One can hear it rumble, like a motor with a part going out. Would it be better to replace this part or just buy a new model? Efficiency is not a big issue here for me. How much would a new...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.