Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    13highpoint Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 30, 2014, 09:28 AM
    How do I change a washer on a Fredrich Grohe Kitchen faucet?
    Need to replace a washer on a Fredrich Grohe Kitchen faucet. Not sure how to remove the pieces? Can you help?
    hkstroud Posts: 11,929, Reputation: 899
    Home Improvement & Construction Expert

Jan 1, 2015, 08:06 AM
    What is model number or name?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to remove a Grohe kitchen faucet [ 20 Answers ]

I'm replacing our kitchen sink. It has a Grohe Lady Lux faucet that I'd like to reuse. Can anyone tell me how to get it out of the sink? From what I can see (the sink is out) there's a horse shoe shaped nut on the bottom but turning it will damage the supply lines coming from the faucet. ...

How to replace the hose of a Grohe kitchen faucet [ 3 Answers ]

I have a Grohe lady luxe kitchen faucet and need to replace the hose but the area under the counter is very narrow and I can't get at it... can it be done from above ? If so, how ?

Grohe Kitchen Faucet leak [ 3 Answers ]

I have a Grohe Kitchen Faucet, I looked online and it looks like a Europlus Dual Spray Pullout Model 33-939. It is leaking under the sink from the Faucet where the cold and hot water lines go into the faucet housing under the sink. It only leaks when the (hot, cold, on, off) handle is not centered...

Sprayer head for fredrich grohe kitchen sprayer [ 0 Answers ]

I have a f-g single faucet with pull-out sprayer head. This head either sprays or streams water with the push of a butten. I only streams now. Inside the head is a washer which is bad due to use (20 yrs old). I need to replace and need a diagram to see how to get the 'valve'(?) out and a place to...

Grohe kitchen faucet leak [ 1 Answers ]

I have a Grohe EuroPlus kitchen faucet, nine years old. Water leaks from the base when it is turned on. I contacted Grohe and they sent a new cartridge. I installed it but the leak continues. The owner's manual mentions applying special grease. However, it doesn't say where to apply this...

View more questions Search