Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rtette19 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 29, 2014, 09:08 AM
    Low pressure irrigation
    Low pressure irrigation on "one zone. NO pipe, or line breaks. all other zones have good pressure. Could it be the "Nelson Valve", or part therein??
    Thanks
    ballengerb1 Posts: 27,378, Reputation: 2280
    Home Repair & Remodeling Expert

Dec 29, 2014, 05:55 PM
    I know it appears to be low pressure but it is more likely low volume. This could be pressure in the line due to a rock or even a root of a tree gowing to close to the line. Can you post a sketch of your system showing the mainfold and all branches. Mark good branches and the bad one.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I keep losing pressure in my irrigation system [ 7 Answers ]

So I installed a centrifugal booster pump to increase the pressure in my irrigation system with what I was told I was supposed to use and even though the pump is running, I keep losing pressure. It seems like the pump doesn't have enough water send out today irrigation system. Please help me...

Low water pressure-copper pipe-city pressure has been checked-pressure low at any fix [ 20 Answers ]

Low water pressure copper pipe low at all fixtures and faucets. City has checked pressure. They installed new shutoff in streetalso. They checked meter and was OK. I am orignal owner feed from street is 3/4".copper house also. House built in 1972. Problem started 6 months ago. I am at whits...

How to add pressure to irrigation line? [ 3 Answers ]

Hi. I recently put in a 3 valve manifold in back yard (3/4" sched. 40 PVC used). 4th pipe (w/o valve in pic) is for 2 hose bibs added at house exterior & yard. Main water line comes in from 1" pipe reduced to 3/4" for manifold and after. PSI at hose bib nearest water line from street reads at about...

Increase Well Pressure for Irrigation System [ 12 Answers ]

Based upon what I can decipher after moving into a new (used) home, I have a well system that is currently using a 40/60 setting for the pressure tank. Actual pressure readings when the water is turned off are generally around 64 psi and when the sprinkler system is running, it is generally around...

Water pressure and irrigation systems [ 1 Answers ]

I have installed an irrigation system over a wide area and found that the water pressure is insufficient to fully power the entire area. Is there something that can be added to the tap outlet so as to increase pressure?

View more questions Search