Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    crystal321 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 28, 2014, 08:46 PM
    A movie I cant remember I think it's a bruce willis
    The movie had a red car he was driving the car we bad if I remember right an he was trying to save this girl are something but she had her hands nailed to her knees... thats all I remember its been a very long long time.
    Enigma1999 Posts: 2,223, Reputation: 1077
    Welbeing Expert

Jan 5, 2015, 07:50 PM
    The name of the movie is Color of night.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Bruce willis movie [ 2 Answers ]

It has bruce willis in it and if I remember right he is a mobster and his dad is the leader I think and the end of the movie he runs around the room and shoots everyone that's in the mob.please help thank you

Cannot remember the movie title, or the actors in it, but I remember the storyline? [ 0 Answers ]

So this movie is set in late 90s early 2000 era Boy and girl grow up next to each other, he's in love with her but never tells her, he goes off to culinary school at the CIA and later works as a server for a catering company He freaks out while serving at the girl's engagement party She ends up...

I remember this old black and white movie but can't remember its title [ 1 Answers ]

I remember watching this old black and white movie as a child (over 40 years ago). Every time the father would get angry, he kicks out the families TV set.. His family would all cry and his wife would make him sleep on the sofa downstairs. I remember this happening several times in the movie.....

Marial arts movie with Bruce lee or look a like that is fighting a samurai warrior. [ 0 Answers ]

Bruce has to spit needles into samuarai eyes to defeat him. Lee chooses not finish off the samurai and he tells the defeated samurai that the "Chinese are not animals, but men" and the samurai takes his own life.

I can't remember the title of a movie anymore, but I remember the storyboard [ 7 Answers ]

The movie begins with a man (the acter is Will Smith) and his son. He is a normal guy with his own problems but suddenly he gets fired and loses his own home and doesn't know how to survive. But later he is getting back in the normal lifestyle and eventually starts his own company, then he sels it...

View more questions Search