Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Bebette Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 27, 2014, 07:01 AM
    Older Sony Dvd Player connecting to new Vizio TV
    I have an older sony dvd player with the dual rca & s-video cable connection but my new vizio razor TV does not have a connection for the s-video cable. How do I make the proper connections without using the s-video cord or should this cord be used from the dvd player to the dish satellite box?
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Dec 27, 2014, 11:08 AM
    If you can switch inputs into the satellite box, I would connect it to that.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to connect a sony dvd player to vizio TV [ 1 Answers ]

I have a vizio TV and a Magnavox dvd player. I have it all hooked up and such but there is no option on the TV to put it on AV. Just TV, COMP, CABLEBOX. No other input options.

How to hook up my dvd player to my vizio TV [ 6 Answers ]

Can someone please help me hook up my dvd player to my vizio TV? Some pertinent information. My new sony dvd player came with yellow, white and red cables. The back of the DVD player has yellow = video, orange = coaxial, white = L audio, red = R audio. My vizio TV however, has green = y/v,...

How to switch between cable and dvd player on vizio hdtv [ 1 Answers ]

I just got a Vizio model M420NV HDTV and a Vizio bluray player model VBR 120 which is with internet apps. I want to connect together but have UVerse wireless cable box that I would like to hook up also. Can I connect cable/DVR to coaxial port and connect Bluray Player with HDMI cable. If so, how do...

Connecting vizio TV to dvd/vcr combo [ 0 Answers ]

I am having problems connecting a Samsung DVD/VCR to a Vizio LCD TV. The best I've been able to do is get the DVD to play along with the VCR sound (no picture) by connecting the component cables, with the audio cables connected to the composite jacks on the DVD/VCR. If I hook up the DVD/VCR using...

How do you connect a dvd player to a vizio flat screen [ 1 Answers ]

My dvd player has red whit and yellow cords, but my vizor flat screen has red, white, red, blue, and green.

View more questions Search