Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Audiem56 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 26, 2014, 10:59 AM
    Hyaluronic acid skin care
    Can this substance actually be assimilated through the skin,facial or otherwise?
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Dec 26, 2014, 11:53 AM
    There is no proof that hyaluronic acid prevents aging if taken by mouth or applied to the skin. Originally it has been used for joint therapy, lip augmentation by plastic surgeons and applied to the skin for healing.

Of course it can be assimilated through the skin, but doubt if it will stop the aging process if you do.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Indian Skin trying Kojic Acid [ 15 Answers ]

Hi, I'm new to the forum and new to lightening. Basically Im a youngish Uk born Indian male. I was really pale when I was young. I was mistaken for white for years. I gradually got darker and darker. I really wouldn't care but I keep getting comments like what happened? You were so light. Its...

What skin care product for acne prone skin? [ 5 Answers ]

I'm 24 year old female and have been bothered by acne for more than 10 years. I get small pimples easily all over my face and my pores are big. I have very sensitive skin and I get pimples when I'm stressed or during weather change ( as I've moved from a tropical country to a dry country-...

Hyaluronic acid for skin care [ 1 Answers ]

Is hyaluronic acid destroyed by digestion? It sounds like good stuff and I want maximum benefit. Thanks!

View more questions Search