Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    universe Posts: 77, Reputation: 1

Dec 25, 2014, 07:41 PM
    Ghosts on electronic devices
    Can I get rid of ghosts whispering on TV, landline phone, smartphone? This has been going on for almost a year. They call me by name. I have tried everything to banish them. Nothing works. I have burned sage, recited St. Michaels prayer, had prayers said for me, had my house blessed sprinkled Holy Water, nothing works. I can't even watch TV, they will not shutup!
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Dec 25, 2014, 10:13 PM
    Are you sure, it is not some other type of electronic interfereence. Does it happen when you record it? How about video it?

How many other people, hear it?
    hauntinghelper Posts: 2,854, Reputation: 290
    Paranormal and Spiritual Interests

Dec 26, 2014, 09:19 AM
    Can you describe what exactly you're hearing? How does it sounds... what exactly does it say? Is their static? Does it fade in and out? Did you do anything to make this start or did it just begin out of the blue? What are you experiencing with the TV exactly? The more we know, the more we can help.
    Catsmine Posts: 3,826, Reputation: 739
    Pest Control Expert

Dec 26, 2014, 09:41 AM
    Can you try disconnecting everything except one playback device (vcr/dvd/blu-ray) to see if it persists? Then try with a different input in isolation. If you can eliminate or confirm the phenomenon is electronic you will be able to deal with it.
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Dec 26, 2014, 11:56 AM
    Entities don't need an electronic device to be heard; only in the movies they say. BUT, you could validate your claim if your heard the voices when everything was turned off and not plugged. Then you could say you were haunted.
    jessica_14 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 27, 2014, 03:28 AM
    That is a very interesting problem. Have you noticed any other appliances that have had the same problem? Or have there been any unusual power surges in the area? Are your neighbors close enough that their remotes could have accidentally interfered with your TV? If none of these seem possible then you might want to do some research on your house/property to see if anything occurred that might explain the problem you are having. God bless.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Dec 27, 2014, 05:56 AM
    I'm going to go against the grain here.

How old are you? Is there a history of mental illness in your family?
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Dec 27, 2014, 06:38 AM
    She is about 72 (in 2009 she asked about a friend who would be 58 then and who is 10 years younger).

I agree about possible medical or emotional conditions, possibly intertwined. It's not uncommon to hear loved ones as we lose them, and get depressed about loss. Also our ears play tricks on us as our aging ear parts harden, and as we get more tinnitus.

I don't subscribe to the theory that dental fillings can pick up radio. Experts on radio waves say it isn't possible.

Onset of schizophrenia in the late teens and early twenties can include hearing voices coming from electronics, even when off.

Now about 40 years ago, I used to hear faint talking on my stereo speakers, even when it was off. By listening intently with no other sound in my apartment, I determined that it was a girl down the street from me, who had an illegal CB set in her apartment (illegal because of the frequency overlapping with radio and TV, I think). I knocked on her door and told her to stop or I was going to turn her in. She was flirting with truckers and giving out her address!
    hauntinghelper Posts: 2,854, Reputation: 290
    Paranormal and Spiritual Interests

Dec 27, 2014, 05:58 PM
    Definitely a lot of possibilities here.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Explain energy source for power electronic devices? [ 2 Answers ]

Explain enegry source for power electronic devices?

Can electronic devices intercept intermission when somebody,s put black magic on you [ 0 Answers ]

I'm pretty sure my boyfriend has given me a love curse spell, my radio has intercepted with my vcr .is it possible that I have evil forces in my home.

Is it possible for good ghosts to protect me from the bad ghosts? I'm scared. [ 6 Answers ]

Okay, It's been happening for years now.. but more now than ever. I forgot to add my last one, that 2 people have answered, this "whatever it is" has been with me in 3 different homes... 3 whole different cities. I've heard them, felt them, and seen them. Doing good and bad to me. Trapping me...

Is it possible to connect electronic devices with computer parallel ports? [ 3 Answers ]

Is it possible to connect LCD,TV, or any electronic devices with computer parallel ports?

View more questions Search