Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Awesomeness616 Posts: 41, Reputation: 1

Dec 24, 2014, 05:16 PM
    Looking for certain TV show
    Me and my friend are looking for a Japanese anime TV show we watched a few months ago. It's about a boy who goes to this boarding school and there r 6 girl that r friends with him including his younger sister and in one episode the boy won tickets to go to a resort and he took his sister and the other girls showed up and 1 didn't know how to swim. I don't remember the name though
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Dec 26, 2014, 04:04 PM
    Possibly this: smtp.anime.mikomi.org - sola - S1: A Different Route (Betsu Rūto) - Fanservice Special (Episode 4.5)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Show the following is a field. (You must show that operations are binary first.) [ 0 Answers ]

Show that {Q( square root of 13,+,*} is a field? Let Q( square root of 13 ={x+y square root of 13 where x,y are elements of Q} Q of course is rational numbers Addition and multiplication are defined as follows (a+b square root of 13)+(c+d square root of 13) =(a+c)+(b+d) square root of 13...

Show the following is a field. (You must show that operations are binary first.) [ 3 Answers ]

Show that {Q(√13,+,*} is a field? Let Q(√13 ={x+y√13 where x,y are elements of Q} Q of course is rational numbers Addition and multiplication are defined as follows (a+b√13)+(c+d√13) =(a+c)+(b+d)√13 (a+b√13)(c+d√13) = (ac+13bd)+(ad+bc)√13 Show that {Q(√13,+,*} is a...

There was a TV detective show the man had deep creases in his face,what was this show [ 2 Answers ]

In the early 90's or late 80's there was a detective show , the star was a man with deep creases in his face that went from his eyes down to the corners of his mouth. What was this show?

A PBS Kids show and a Disney show [ 4 Answers ]

The PBS kids show was a puppet show. It was this monster kind of girl who had purple hair and, it think, a yellow-orange. The disney show had a real person in it, but the rest was puppets. It was something about a tree What are the names of these shows?

How to prevent PowerPoint slide show viewers from editing the show [ 1 Answers ]

I have a powerpoint presentation with custom animation (pictures fading in automatically and music playing in the background) that I want to sent to people as a Slide Show to view but NOT allow them to change. There are no settings in PowerPoint to protect against edits and Microsoft's web site...

View more questions Search