Ask
    jjonsey53 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 23, 2014, 09:49 PM
    Edward gross company in New York city
    are the framed pics have any value? Blue boy example
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Dec 24, 2014, 03:05 PM
    Those are pretty common Goodwill items @ $2.99 or so.
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Dec 24, 2014, 04:23 PM
    Yes, have to agree with ma. These are quite all too common nowadays. I would say, 99 cents each though.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Edward gross company New York [ 3 Answers ]

Hi - I purchased a framed picture entitled : Madonna of the Lilies by C. Bosseron Chambers. There is a sticker on the back indicating publication of Edward Gross Co. Inc 118 East 16th Street New Youk. The picture is in Mint condition and the frame is also in great shape. Could you possibly have an...

Pictures published by edward gross & co, New York city [ 0 Answers ]

I have 2 pictures that edward gross published 1 a girl sitting with a pink bow in her hair to a boy sitting in a chair in a red outfit . What are they worth?

Edward gross company, New York [ 1 Answers ]

I have 2 framed prints given to my parents as a wedding present in 1942. On the back they say"Publication of Edward Gross Co., Inc. 118 East 16th St., New York. One is of a young girl and one of a boy. On the back it reads "chums" by Jane Freeman. Do you know what they may be worth?

Edward gross company New York [ 0 Answers ]

I have a framed print by: C. Bosseron Chambers titled, The Sacred Heart. The label on the back of the frame says: Publication of Edward Gross Co. Inc. 118 East 16th Street New York. Under the label near the bottom is a penciled number that reads 96813. Is this a common print by Edward Gross Co....

Edward gross company New York [ 0 Answers ]

I have what I think is a print of a painting by Countess Zichy titled Pear Blossoms and Delfiniums #25. Print is singed it looks like in pencil. What is the value of this print?

View more questions Search