Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Randy907 Posts: 13, Reputation: 1

Jan 5, 2015, 01:04 PM
    Well it's almost been three weeks and know one has notified me anything. So when u pass do they usually tell you. You would think they would have results by now
    CravenMorhead Posts: 4,532, Reputation: 1065
    Adult Sexuality Expert

Jan 5, 2015, 02:34 PM
    It is usually the opposite. If you fail then you'll usually find out. Congratulations on passing, I am hoping the new year has given you perspective.

Jan 6, 2015, 10:47 PM
    It's been 2 1/2 weeks since my ETG test how long does it usually take?
    Was wondering how long it takes for the results to come back I'm the guy that had those three sips of wine within 14 hours of test. Any answers would be great

Hey craven, so the results should have been in by now, correct?
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jan 7, 2015, 06:34 AM
    If you have not been notified of failure, or asked to retest, then you probably have passed.
    Adult Sexuality Expert

Jan 7, 2015, 08:07 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Randy907 View Post
    Was wondering how long it takes for the results to come back I'm the guy that had those three sips of wine within 14 hours of test. Any answers would be great

Hey craven, so the results should have been in by now, correct?
    Considering any shutdown of the labs over the holiday breaks, they should be in by now. Is this your first test?

Jan 7, 2015, 07:09 PM
    Ya that was my first, it's day 19 now I see these guys twice a day too sometimes three. I'm still worried though. We have a lab here in town should have been back within the week u would think
    Adult Sexuality Expert

Jan 8, 2015, 08:12 AM
    In this case I would say that no news is good news.
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Jan 8, 2015, 06:00 PM
    If you're this worried, which you obviously are and that's why you're starting numerous threads about it, then call them, ask if you passed or failed. Of course that would likely make them question why you're so worried about it, but that would give you your answer once and for all.

Jan 10, 2015, 05:56 PM
    Ya I don't think I'm going to ask them that would raise suspicions, haven't drank since had a nice Quite birthday with my family on the 10th. It's day 22 still no answer. I have to of passed its nearing a month now. I guess three sips isn't enough to register within 14 hours at a 100 cut off. But I also used to drink really heavy so I might eliminate ETG at a faster rate.

Gooooooo Pack Gooooooo

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

ETG [ 3 Answers ]

I ate a big piece of cake every day since last Sunday (5days) The frosting has a teaspoon of vanilla extract in it. I had to give an ETG test today. Is it going to be positive?

EtG [ 2 Answers ]

Dr Bill, Do you know what option 1 of a random u/a through quest diagnositics via recoverytrek tests for?

DrBill100 - EtG really so overhyped? Now baffled: lab says 3 drinks=20-24hrs. EtG? [ 7 Answers ]

Dr.Bill, I have been researching both the validity and dangers of false positives and negatives of this test as it is used for criminal, employment, and child custody reasons. In addition to the variant cut-offs, incidental exposures, etc. I am flabbergasted by the amount of conflicting info out...

Does the saliva swab ETG alcohol test show back to 80 hours like the Urine ETG test ? [ 2 Answers ]

I heard when it's the oral swab it only tests back 12 to 24 hours for alcohol anyone know?

View more questions Search