Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    michaelsMommy Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Dec 16, 2014, 08:00 AM
    Should I be worried?
    Hi my name is Mariel I'm 20 years old I'm currently pregnant 27 weeks and 2 days with my second pregnancy and these past 2 weeks I have been experiencing really bad inner thigh and vagina pain I'm also having discharge.. the pain is really bad its hard for me to even sit ,walk ,lay down or even get up.. should I be worried?
    CravenMorhead Posts: 4,532, Reputation: 1065
    Adult Sexuality Expert

Dec 16, 2014, 10:45 AM
    I wouldn't be overly concerned, but I would get into see your OB ASAP. IE today or tomorrow.
    DoulaLC Posts: 10,488, Reputation: 1952
    Uber Member

Dec 16, 2014, 02:58 PM
    It can be a common complaint when someone has SPD during pregnancy. If it is due to SPD, your doctor or midwife may suggest a pregnancy support. Also, see if moving in and out of bed, or in and out of a car, are any easier if you move your legs together instead of one at a time. Sometimes physical therapy is helpful as well.
    Hopefully it will ease... see what your doctor or midwife has to say.
    michaelsMommy Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Dec 16, 2014, 04:15 PM
    What's spd?
    CravenMorhead Posts: 4,532, Reputation: 1065
    Adult Sexuality Expert

Dec 17, 2014, 08:04 AM
    [This] article will explain it. Basically it is your hips starting to separate to allow for a larger open for the child to be born through.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Dec 17, 2014, 08:20 AM
    And SPD shouldn't happen, typically, until later in pregnancy. It is caused by a hormone called Relaxin. It does exactly as the name states. It relaxes the pelvic area in preparation of birth.

While it does sometimes happen this early, it is not necessarily the norm. It is important you discuss this with you OB or midwife.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Worried [ 1 Answers ]

I'm 31and hay period on the 6th of June (very light and lasted two days had sex on the 3rd of July was three days late started periodson the 8th of July (spotted for one day) I'm needing to use the toilet about five t ten min after I have a drink. I'm due t start periods on the 3rd of aug

Should I be worried? [ 1 Answers ]

Im 13 no and have been dealing with my period for a little less than a year now. I seem to have a very heavy period with giant blood clots... on top of this I am also anemic... should I be worried?

Only 19! Only had sex once! Worried I'm pregnant? VERY WORRIED! [ 11 Answers ]

So I know there are a few other posts like this but I'm just nervous about my situation... about 4 weeks ago I had sex, he had a condom on and I'm on the pill (trinessa), not while he was inside be and before he came he had to take it off because it was rolling down. We were still fooling around...

Well, I'm worried. [ 5 Answers ]

So, here is the deal. I have these red spots on the head of my penis, not all over, just kind of in the center from base of the head and they go up a bit. They go away, and come back after being sexually active (ive never had sex, only received oral, and messed around that way) or masturbating....

Should I be worried? [ 7 Answers ]

Ever since I started my period in the 6th grade, it has always been regular... I have NEVER been late and I ALWAYS know when I should start on the next month. I am 27 and this is the first time it has ever been late. I was supposed to start around the 14th of this month (I started my last period on...

View more questions Search