Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Mom of 8 Angels Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Dec 15, 2014, 01:37 PM
    Legally have to pay through state
    Do I legally have to pay through childsupport enforcement if all my kids receive from state is medicaid
    cdad Posts: 12,700, Reputation: 1438
    Internet Research Expert

Dec 15, 2014, 02:06 PM
    In many States it is now mandatory that collection take place through the state.
    Mom of 8 Angels Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Dec 15, 2014, 02:12 PM
    That is what I thought thank you

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Had no earnings in 2012 in NC, moved to a new state. Must I pay state taxes in origin [ 7 Answers ]

Had no earnings in 2012 in NC, moved to a new state. Must I pay state taxes in original state? I lived in NC for 1/2 the year in 2012. I still have a house that will soon be up for sale. I took most of the year off and had no earnings in North Carolina. I did pay property taxes of course. I ...

Am I legally obliged to pay the creditor and not a bailiff in uk law ? [ 1 Answers ]

Am I legally obliged to pay the creditor and not the bailiff in uk law ?

How do I legally evict a person who does not pay rent? [ 4 Answers ]

How do I legally evict a person who does not pay rent from my home?

How do I legally move my child out of state? [ 5 Answers ]

I am a single mother of a 3 year old. I would like to move to another state, I currently live in Michigan. I have an order for child support but receive none. At this current time his father takes him Friday and Saturday. But I would like to move?

Pay Mortgage in one state, pay rent in the state I work in. Can I deduct rent paid? [ 1 Answers ]

I moved to NY from California in late July of '07 to start a new job. My wife was originally going to move out with me, but has been unable to gain employement in NY. The new plan is for me to move back to CA in the next couple of months. We own a home in CA for which we pay a mortgage, and I pay...

View more questions Search