Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Nicole57 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 14, 2014, 10:00 AM
    1 shot of vodka, EtG tested about 40 hours later
    Hi everyone id just like some opinions if I'll pass. I drink lots and lots of coffee and diet soda I drank water after the shot, will I pass the 80 hour test? I got the test 39-40 hours after. I'm sure the cutoff is the lowest it can be (100) I'm so worried! Not worth the headache.
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Dec 14, 2014, 10:31 AM
    A single shot at this range will most likely be clear,
    What do you stand to lose if you FAIL ?
    Nicole57 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 14, 2014, 10:36 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Curlyben View Post
    A single shot at this range will most likely be clear,
    What do you stand to lose if you FAIL ?
    Quite a bit :/
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Dec 14, 2014, 05:21 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicole57 View Post
    Quite a bit :/
    HMM, not thinking for "quite a bit"?
    CravenMorhead Posts: 4,532, Reputation: 1065
    Adult Sexuality Expert

Dec 15, 2014, 08:15 AM
    A single shot after 40hrs will probably not do you in, but you're going to be close.
    rocketman3411 Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Dec 15, 2014, 03:55 PM
    I passed my UA in the state of Texas. I was given a normal panel testing for drugs, as well as the ETG/ETS.
    I went to a bar that serves 20ounce beers & had two & the bartender gave me a free half. Then I had two White Russians, which truly are almost triples. So honestly you can call that 50ounces of beer(4-12ounces) & 5-6 shots inside two White Russians. This ends up being about 9-10drinks that were consumed from 5:30pm until 11:30 on Tuesday... I then had a random ETG on Friday morning at 9:30. So 57hours.

I passed.
    I like to call it lucky, but I will tell you that I am 5'10'' 210lbs (not skinny) my metabolism is slow. Its all up to your body weight an how much fluid you consume.
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Dec 15, 2014, 07:57 PM
    Fact is, everyone is different. ETG testing is not an exact science, your height, weight, age, metabolism, food intake, drink intake (other than alcohol) and more, can all effect the outcome of this test.

I've seen people pass 19 hours after going on a severe drinking binge. I've seen other people fail 5 days after drinking one glass of wine.

In other words, we can guess, but a guess won't help you. It is what it is, you'll either pass, or you'll fail, there's no way to predict what the outcome will be.

Drink too much water after consuming alcohol and before an ETG, and you run a risk of failing for dilution. The people that perform these tests aren't idiots, don't assume that they are. The only way to pass an ETG and know for sure that you'll pass, is to refrain from drinking alcohol, otherwise it's just a matter of time before you're caught.

Good luck.
    ballengerb1 Posts: 27,378, Reputation: 2280
    Home Repair & Remodeling Expert

Dec 16, 2014, 06:26 PM
    For every person who drank and passed there is one who did not drink and failed. It is SUPPOSED to be accurate for up to 80 hours, SUPPOSED to is the key word. By now Nicole likely knows that answer to her question.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What are the odds of passing EtG in 60 hours after drinking a pint of vodka? [ 3 Answers ]

I drank a pint of 80 proof vodka between 2pm and 4pm on Friday. By 8:15pm I was blowing a .15 bac. I tested at 4pm Monday roughly 72 hours after my last drink. I know EtG is still produced till my bac reaches 0. I'm hoping me giving you a basic idea of what I was blowing 4 hours after my last drink...

4 shots of vodka 60 hours until my EtG test [ 2 Answers ]

Hello, I had 4 shots of vodka Friday night between the hours of 8p and 10:30p, I have an ETG test Monday at 100pm I am 5'6 140 pounds. Will my ETG test come up positive?

Is 67 hours enough time to pass an EtG test if last drink was 2 oz of vodka? [ 6 Answers ]

After drinking a half of mixed drink 2 oz vodka and gatorade will I pass an EtG test 68 hours later. 32 years old male very athletic workout sweat a lot take creatine as a weight lifiting supplement any help would be appreciated

Is 67 hours enough time to pass an EtG test if last drink was 2 oz of vodka? [ 0 Answers ]

With two standard drinks will 66-68 hours be enough to pass an EtG lab test?

View more questions Search