Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    behailu Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 9, 2007, 04:40 AM
    Search for Scholarship.
    I finished master degree and want to get Scholarship in abroad university to get phd degree how can I find one. My GPA for the master is 3.62 My master is MBA in Financial Management. I am live in Greece. I have Ethiopian Nationality.
    tumacalipso Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 24, 2007, 01:28 PM
    I am looking a scholarship for my sister she is in africa.she has done excellent with o'level studies,she wants to do doctor,of course she has to continue taking advance science first then consider doing doctor.
    She can't afford a single penny.. how can she get scholarship ?
    Thanks

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I want a scholarship [ 4 Answers ]

First, I need to get into college. I applied to UMD and PENNState. I have a 3.55 GPA and I am in the top 10% in my grade. In SAT I got a 710(math), 640(crt. Reading) and (680 in writing). What are my chances to get a scholarship. Or do you think I can go to JOhn Hopkins or YAle:(

Returning student scholarship search [ 1 Answers ]

Ahck! Help! I am a 23 yr old married female returning to college after a 4 year hiatus. I've been looking into scholarships, but they all seem to be taylored towards high-school students. Are there any resources for returning students that haven't really gotten a running start yet? My only real...

View more questions Search