Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    southerngirl28 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 10, 2014, 09:54 AM
    Can we send another permission to early terminate?
    Southern girl

Hello,

My husband served 5 years in federal prison and then 5 years of federal supervision.

We filed the permission to early terminate supervision at the 4th year of supervision... it was denied because the judge stated that these 4 years have not been without incident.

There was one incident but all the statements obtain were that my husband was acting on self defense and there were no charges against him at all.

Other than that he has coplied with all criteria.

Can we send another permission to early terminate?

Please help
    AK lawyer Posts: 12,592, Reputation: 977
    Expert

Dec 10, 2014, 10:31 AM
    It wouldn't hurt to ask, but it appears that the judge has already made a decision on this issue. What, if anything, has happened since the first application was denied?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Dec 10, 2014, 07:38 PM
    I will assume your term supervision means parole or probation. You can request, but it is almost never granted at the Federal level. Reasoning is that there is no reason or justification to do so. If the person is following the rules and not breaking any laws, then being on supervision has no negative effect

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

AZ. Terminate Probation Early [ 6 Answers ]

I was sentenced to 3 years probation for a misd charge in Arizona/Maricopa County/Scottsdale City Court. I was told by my probation officer that I could get off after 18 months. My 18 months is up and my probation officer said she would not contest. What do I need to do? Forms, motions,...

Can I terminate my probation in Boise Idaho early? [ 1 Answers ]

I was convicted of a felony DUI in November of 2008. I did all my classes and have never violated any terms of my probation. My fines and restitution are paid in full and I am up to date on my cost of supervision. I was sentenced to 2+ 6 for a total of 8 years. I want to terminate probation early...

Grounds to terminate lease early [ 5 Answers ]

We are 2 females with a child and it is quite disturbing that it took a total of 9 days for anyone to come out to the house and repair the back door that was kicked in on 9/1/10 (3 days after we officially moved in) during the burglary to our new home. The 4 screws that were installed was not an...

Can we terminate our lease early [ 1 Answers ]

We moved into our house on April 1st signed the lease for April 1st but paid for the house march 19th the landlord went in and scratched the date and changed it made us pay more money and to top it off the lease is for Illinois and we live in Indiana she has done nothing but give us pain since we...

Exceptions that will allow a tenant to terminate early? [ 3 Answers ]

We moved to Florida in Sept. 06. We expected stay for a while, but I have developed allergy-driven asthma that is so bad, that I cannot take care of my family. The Drs. Tell me it is climate-related and that I really should move. I have a note from a Dr. supporting my condition. The policy...

View more questions Search