Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Vikkaroni Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 8, 2014, 01:39 PM
    2 beers 24 hours prior to testing
    I had one beer at noon and a second beer, finished at around 4:00 pm yesterday. If I wait a full 24 hours, can I pass the test? My cut-off is 500. I'm 5'3", weighing approx 130 pounds.
    odinn7 Posts: 7,691, Reputation: 1547
    Entomology Expert

Dec 8, 2014, 01:42 PM
    Probably not although you may get lucky.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Dec 8, 2014, 04:49 PM
    The tests are not always exact. So there is a chance of course. My personal guess will be nope. You will not pass

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I am male 244lbs 6'0 33 yrs old I had 4 16oz Utah beers 65 hours prior to ETG test [ 1 Answers ]

I am male 244lbs 6'0 33 yrs old I had 4 (16oz Utah beers) 65 hours prior to ETG test and 2 12oz lite beers 15 hours before test... will I pass?

If a person drank 1.5 gallons of water six hours prior to EtG testing, [ 1 Answers ]

What are the chances of the sample being dilute? If a sample is dilute, is EtG still detectable?

If I had 2 12 Oz. beers 18 hours prior to an ETG test, what are my chances of passing [ 1 Answers ]

I had exactly 2 beers around 4PM the day before my test when I actually took the test around 10:30 AM the next day. I weigh about 170, am quite active, as well as urinated a couple times before the test. About an hour after I drank, I had a pretty big meal.

Can I pass an EtG after 67 hours. Drinking 4 beers in 2 hours [ 2 Answers ]

The 67 hour mark is the time I finished the last of four beers. I ate afterward and have been drinking lots of water, gatorade, g tea, and a little B-vitamins. I have been urinating frequently and I know I have to eat 4 hours or so before the test. I am a male and weigh 180 lbs.

Can I pass an ETG test if I had 2 shots and a beer 56 hours prior to testing? [ 5 Answers ]

I drank 2 shots of Yeager and a beer on sat. night from 11:30 pm to 2:00 am. Then was tested tues. at 10 am. I'm 6'1 220 I drank 5 glasses of water with a few servings of Hawaiian punch (I think it had electrolytes in it) the day before and worked out. Would I have a chance to pass? Any helpful...

View more questions Search