Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    gbrainard5575 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 5, 2014, 02:03 PM
    What to charge to clean 7 Restrooms
    I Live in Green Bay Wi. I've been asked to clean 7 Rest Rooms in our Church.
    I'm a self employed painter looking for part time work. I would be put on Staff and I would be insured and all supplies and equipment would be furnished by the
    Church. The 7 Rest Rooms all together consist of the following :
    16 Toilets/Stalls, 12 Wash Basins, 6 Urinals, 70 Sq. ft. of Mirror Surface and the re-stocking of all Bath Room Products, Once a Week. Floors/walls and counters
    Would be done by some one else. I hope some one out there can give me a reasonable estimate. Thank-You Very Much!
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Dec 7, 2014, 11:55 AM
    "I would be put on Staff and I would be insured and all supplies and equipment would be furnished by the church". But not paid? Very generous of them to add you and include medical. I would be very appreciative and not charge much. How much time do you think? $100?
    gbrainard5575 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 9, 2014, 04:02 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by ma0641 View Post
    "I would be put on Staff and I would be insured and all supplies and equipment would be furnished by the church". But not paid? Very generous of them to add you and include medical. I would be very appreciative and not charge much. How much time do you think? $100?
    I'm retired and on Medicare. The insurance covers accidents only. I'm a fast worker and won't do it hourly. However $100.00 a week does sound very reasonable. I think I'll run with that. Thank-You very much, I appreciate your
    Input. Gary B

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Clean up charge [ 3 Answers ]

I would like to cancel the monthly clean up charge of $4.99... I no longer have that computer.

How much should I charge to clean new construction home 1200 sq ft./ final clean [ 7 Answers ]

I'm bidding to clean a new construction home 1200 sq ft for final clean-up. How much do I charge? I did a walk through the house and there is tape on the edges of carpet as well as clear plastic cover which seals the top of carpet to be removed, labels on windows, appliances, bathtubs, and...

What to charge for a construction clean up? [ 6 Answers ]

I'm doing research on starting a construction clean up business? I have no clue what to charge.. I've read everything from .15 to 1.50 per sq ft... I have a great friend who owns a construction business who said she would sub ne out to clean and asked me what I would charge... HELP? I live in...

What to charge to clean? [ 2 Answers ]

What can I charge per sq ft cleaning an office building 5 times per week?

View more questions Search