Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    xxxxmxxx Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 4, 2014, 07:09 PM
    Had oral sex last week and now I'm itchy, dry, and have pimple looking bumps.
    I'm 16 years old and last Monday I had oral sex performed on me for the first time. Recently maybe, 2 or 3 days ago my vagina started itching but I ignored it and I thought it was going to go away. But then yesterday I decided to look and my lips are really dry and there are little bumps in the inside (red/flesh colored) but not deep inside, they kind of look like pimples. I just spread my vagina a little and they were visible. I'm very concerned and I'm not sure if it's serious or if it has nothing to do with the oral sex. Please help me.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Dec 5, 2014, 03:01 AM
    Many infections can be spread by oral sex. ** you have no idea, how many germs are in the mouth. So time for test and get the proper treatment,

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Dry itchy skin/ blisters with white bumps [ 9 Answers ]

My skin is so dry and itchy and I get blister looking bumps with white heads but they are not pimples and it's all over my body, what is it? I sometimes scratch until it bleeds and then it's a open wound. What is it and what do I do to get relief?

If you have dry sex then start your period the next week can I be pregnant? [ 4 Answers ]

A week and a half ago we had kind of had sex with our clothes on but I felt weird when I got home and only had one layer of clothing on. The next week I started my period but is there ANY chance I could be pregnant? PLEASE HELP!

Itchy white pimple like bumps near vigina area [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I'm a sixteen year old female. I don't know what's wrong with me. Recently, I found a small bump with a white head(similar to a pimple) near my vigina area. I went and search for it but nothing seems to fit my case. These bumps keep spreading and they itch really bad. After a while they start...

Pimple like bumps on finger/very sore/itchy/swollen on finger. [ 2 Answers ]

It started with 2-4 tiny pimple like bumps on my finger. Then it started to get really, really itchy, swollen and very painful. It is starting to get a red spot on it. I had this once before, a few years ago, but this time is worse.

Tiny itchy red bumps that dry up in a day or two [ 2 Answers ]

I have tiny red itchy bumps that pop up on my ankles, legs, back, stomach and pretty much that's it. They come up individually and also in clusters at times. They pop up suddenly, itch more at times than at other times and then dry up within a day or two. The bumps are about the size of a head of...

View more questions Search