Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mandye Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 4, 2014, 06:55 PM
    What are my chances of pregnancy?
    I had sex around 2am on about day 22 of my cycle. My last period began on nov 9 and ended on the 15. My periods last almost always 7 days and are typically 28 days long. Which would mean I am supposed to start my next one on the 7th (in 3 days)
    He used a condom the entire time. We stopped for a little (he did not ejaculate) and I made him put a new one on just in case. I do not believe either condom had holes and he pulled out way a head of time when we finished. I got scared the next day and took plan be around 12 pm- about 10 hours later.
    I am not on hormonal birth control because I very rarely have sex and I worry about the side affects. I'm only 22 and still in school so I panic every time I have sex which isn't very often to begin with, although I have never had unprotected sex.
    What are my chances of pregnancy? I just need some reassurance as the waiting and uncertainty almost makes me physically sick.

Also- (this happened 5 days ago….I don't believe it's early enough for pregnancy symptoms, but I have felt very lethargic since. I've been bloated, had indigestion and stomach cramps-not like menstrual cramps but in my stomach, like I've been doing sit ups…. And a little bit of breast sensitivity. I know these could also be from plan be as well as the stress I'm putting on myself over this. I've had no bleeding but like I said, I am supposed to start my period in 3 or 4 days)
    DoulaLC Posts: 10,488, Reputation: 1952
    Uber Member

Dec 4, 2014, 07:24 PM
    Pregnancy is going to be a possibility simply because you had sex, but the chance is pretty low. You used condoms, and it sounds like you used them correctly, and you used plan b, which is pretty effective.

What you are feeling could be from your period due to start soon and/or from the recent use of plan b. See what happens when your period is due.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What are the chances of pregnancy? [ 1 Answers ]

First off, I would like to apologize for the details. I had been on birth control for two months, but had to stopped taking it at the end of my second pack for health reasons. I finished the yellow pills of my second pack, took one brown and stopped taking them. My boyfriend and I had sex a few...

Chances of pregnancy [ 5 Answers ]

Okay I just got off my period yesterday and I had unprotected sex last night and took the plan b one step pill this morning and then about two hours later ha unprotected sex again. What would be the chances of me getting pregnant? Will the pill still be in affect and work with the second...

Chances of pregnancy? [ 4 Answers ]

The last day of my last period was January 25th. Im only 19. My boyfriend and I live on our own. I still haven't gotten my period for Feb. I have been getting headaches almost everyday, I am constantly tired and have crazy mood swings. I have bad lower back aches, I got dizzy and sick this...

Chances of pregnancy [ 1 Answers ]

If I ovulated last Thursday thur Saturday and started my period today and had unprocted sex today what are the chances of being pregnant? Should I take next choice to stop pergnancy? I am 24 yrs old and I have a 18 month old baby and do not want another baby right now.

View more questions Search