Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    csquared Posts: 38, Reputation: 2

Apr 8, 2007, 10:41 PM
    Teaching or spanish scholarships?
    Does anybody know of any scholarships that have to do with the Spanish language or teacher scholarships... or single parent/parent in prison scholarships?

I've been looking at fastweb and everything and I've only found a few that I was really interested in and applied for. It's hard to write essays for the ones that I don't find interesting at all.
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Apr 8, 2007, 11:02 PM
    You might want to try the following sites. You might find something of use to you there. I hope that you do.

Scholarships for Spanish Teachers

Spanish for Educators

Teacher Study Abroad Programs - Scholarships to Study Abroad
    csquared Posts: 38, Reputation: 2

Apr 10, 2007, 08:30 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Clough
    You might want to try the following sites. You might find something of use to you there. I hope that you do.

Scholarships for Spanish Teachers

Spanish for Educators

Teacher Study Abroad Programs - Scholarships to Study Abroad

THANKS!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Teaching [ 2 Answers ]

I'd like to know if there are some cool internet pages about "English teaching as a second language". Thanks

Teaching isn't for me, now what? [ 3 Answers ]

Hello, This is my 2nd year teaching and I'm miserable. I love "teaching," but feel I'm unable to do that because of all of the politics involved. I have a BA in Elementary Education from a N.C. university and need some direction towards another career path. I have only 5 months of this school...

Teaching interview [ 1 Answers ]

can anyone help sum of the universities are asking me to do an discussion why I want to be a early years teacher, bring a journal or book or activity to show an understanding for teaching early years and say how it benefits the children help help help:(... I do have an idea is it good enough I was...

Teaching [ 3 Answers ]

Which fields or careers are most welcoming to former teachers or teachers seeking to transition out of teaching?

View more questions Search