Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    josiuhwu085 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 2, 2014, 05:22 PM
    80's movie man chokes girl at the end at the mental institution
    It's an 80's thriller movie. Pretty woman drives man insane , she later makes false acusations that he beat her. He ends up in a mental institution and ends up choking her at the end.
    wonthewest Posts: 138, Reputation: 11

Dec 2, 2014, 05:34 PM
    Dream Lover (1994). With James Spader

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I watched a movie, Sunday night, may 12, 2013, on Lifetime, girl with mental illness [ 1 Answers ]

Its about a teen girl who had a mental illness, she would get boys to fall in love with her, she would tell them she was a foster child, she liked to cut herself, she had scars on her wrist, and she would end up getting them on drugs, and she would try to kill them, she had already killed 2...

Can you join the navy if you have been in a mental institution [ 2 Answers ]

My boyfriend went to a mental institution when he was 8. He is now 19 and wants to join the US Navy. I'm not sure what he went to the mental institution for (maybe depression) but he wasn't diagnoised with anything and isn't on any medication but is allergic to penicillin. Can he join the Navy?

How can I get my mother in a mental institution? She suffers from bipolar. [ 4 Answers ]

Hello, Ihave dealt with this disease for over fourteen years now, each time we were successful in having my mother baker acted (state of florida) because she was a harm to herself and others; ie: not eating, not bringing kids to school, having kids and herself living on the street. Since Jan...

View more questions Search