Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    DilipGawas Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 30, 2014, 02:47 AM
    In case of overstay whether I'll be put in blacklist?
    My visa is expiring today. But due to some business work I need to stay for some more days by paying the fine per day.
    S in this case whether I will be put in Blacklist. I mean is it possible for me to visit dubai again. Or any other country.
    NYcityboy Posts: 785, Reputation: 65

Dec 4, 2014, 02:11 PM
    Please clarify, that this is a question about immigration laws in Dubai?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Overstay [ 5 Answers ]

My fiancé came on an f1 student visa in 97. He overstayed and went home to Kenya Aug 2013 for medical treatment. How can he return?

I was put at defult in my case but did not recive the papers in time how to fig [ 1 Answers ]

I'm being sued for a car that was reposed and resold then wrecked and now there saying the car was still in my name. My husband was surved the papers while we were split up now I'm at defult how can I fix this

Overstay visa [ 3 Answers ]

I overstayed my vacation is the United states by 6 months,and working their while in colledge for my friends business,I was made to sign paper work stating all of this and was told I would be given a copy,I did not receive any paperwork when I boarded my plain baack to Toronto.The only item that...

Overstay [ 3 Answers ]

If you came to the USA on a f1 visa, which is only good for 4 years and have remained in the US on "over stay" for the past 1 month (because it expired in November 2009), and you want to marry an American fiancée , can that person get a Green Card by marrying the American citizen? Is being on...

Can someone put a lien on my house while the case is pending? [ 1 Answers ]

I have a lawsuit against me in NY that is absurd not only by my standards but my lawyer as well. In the papers they are threatening to put a lien on my house. I was under the impression that this cannot be done until there is a judgement. Can it be done before there is a decision. Also my house...

View more questions Search